Upon arrival we were greeted by Byron and his welcoming smile. He offered us ice cold homemade lavender lemonade and scrumptious lemon cookies(my favorite!!!) He gave fabulous recommendations on special places for dinner (Bucca's) and told us some of Donna & his favorite things to do & sights to see on the Cape.
We stayed in the Sea Meadow room which was beautifully decorated and exceptionally clean. All personal care amenities are made from natural products and lavender essential oil. It didn't take us long to relax & unwind. The pool grounds are tranquil and peaceful surrounded by flowers & gardens. The 3 course breakfasts were fabulous made from fresh & healthy ingredients. The sunrise juice is delicious and I miss the warm lavender hand cloth.
Two wonderful people who have thought of everything to make your stay special. Can't wait to return, already planning our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic Bed and Breakfast located in the quiet and quaint town of Brewster on Cape Cod. Gracious hospitality with three-course breakfasts, relaxing spa services, and rooms with gas fireplaces make this a perfect Cape Cod get-away. Central Cape location makes a great base from which to explore Provincetown, Wellfleet, Chatham and the upper Cape. Enjoy a morning walk across the road at Drummer Boy Park, and nature trails at the nearby Natural History Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Brewster By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brewster By The Sea Hotel Brewster
- Brewster By The Sea MA - Cape Cod