“Exquisite!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

If you want a meal that is elegant and beautifully prepared try the Bramble Inn for dinner. Each dining room is wonderfully decorated. The food is like art on a plate. This is a special dining experience for that special occasion.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We have been dining at this restaurant for about 30 years. We travel the world often on food and wine excursions and we still look forward to coming back to the Bramble Inn. It has a special place in our hearts. We always have an "anniversary" dinner here even if we have actually dined elsewhere on our special date. We have a home in Brewster and when we have out of town visitors one night of their stay dinner is at the Bramble Inn. The food is imaginative and beautifully presented; excellent wine list; creative cocktails and we've always had excellent service.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

People look to us for places to go to eat on the cape, this is not a place I'll return to. Sat down at 5:38 and ordered a bottle of wine. The manager came back with an apology that the wine we ordered was out of stock and that he would upgrade us to a better, more expensive wine and charge us the lesser price. That was the last person we saw at our table for the next 40 minutes. At 6:20 went looking for a waiter to take our order, found the manager and asked him where our server was. His response was "it's Restaurant Week". A waiter showed up saying that he wasn't our waiter, but would take our order. At 7:00 I had to find the manager again to find out why we hadn't been served our appetizers. His response, "it's restaurant week": no apologies, it was our fault for being there. The food was alright, call it average at best, definitely not worth the price, which is among the highest on the Cape. I could have understood that they were busy, but at no time did anyone apologize for the poor service, and there is no excuse for that!

bramble85, Owner at Bramble Inn Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

I am so sorry to learn that you were neglected. As you can see by most of our other reviews, poor service is not the norm. Please come back some evening and let us make it up to you. Ask for Ruth and I will make sure you are well taken care of. We have an early dining menu available every night before 6 that offers the same 3 course menu for $35 as Restaurant Week

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

First the decor was old fashioned and elegant in the best way. The food was far from approachable for a farm boy from South Dakota, but that made it more fun. For those who were with me who are used to such fare it was highly lauded. I had salmon, martinis, and bread pudding. The presentation was unlike anything I had ever seen in person and I almost felt guilty eating it. I would recommend this experience highly. Also, a note, the waiter barely flinched at my poor manners (ordering before a woman). Only down side, as the place got busy the small rooms got very loud. I was glad to leave and get some quiet.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

We come here each year on the anniversary of our meeting 38 years ago. The food, service, and setting are always perfect. This year we took advantage of their three course early menu and were again delighted. The people who work there and the customers all seem to be pretty happy people.