“It's a loud bar that serves good food, slow service.”

Jamie's Grille & Pub of Braintree
Ranked #56 of 138 Restaurants in Braintree
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 January 2017

EVERY time we've gone there for an early dinner (5x), we have been forced to go to the bar to order our first drink. Not crowded at all at 4pm. The waitresses are nice, but sometimes slow. Some also have a bad habit of not paying attention to special requests, like 'rare' or 'no onions'. I understand mistakes are made in the kitchen, but a good waitress wouldn't serve an incorrect order if she were paying attention. The manger made good on two incorrect orders by not charging for the replacements. Good deal and honest, which is why we keep going back.
Food is good, fresh $1 oysters (Thursdays), cheeseburgers and the steak frites are your best bet.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We stopped in for a later dinner. The bar was hopping but there were no seats available. We had a booth on the other side of the restaurant and it was noisy. I think it was more about the acoustics in the room. Our server was just okay, we waited a lot for her. Our food arrived the Greek chicken wrap was crisp and fresh, the buffalo chicken sandwich was just okay. They apparently are known for their french fries but these were cold and greasy, probably sitting and waiting for the server. If I by chance went again, I would definitely sit on the bar side.

1  Thank Bernadette D
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Visiting our daughter and son in law, we stopped in one of their favorite pubs and we can see why! Great menu with a wide variety of pub food as well as some great entrees. My filet mignon hollandaise was cooked to perfection, tasty and juicy! My husband's prime rib was also perfect and quite delicious! I think we may eat all our meals here while waiting for our newest grandbaby to make her entrance!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Fish tacos were bad - fish stunk.
It was cold. We asked three people if hey could turn on the gas fireplace behind us - no one came back with an answer but didn't turn on the fireplace - so I guess the answer was no.
My father in law did like the meatloaf
But the green beans had garlic on them -
It was clean and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

The service was very efficient , and with a big smile. The dishes are very big, so there are always leftovers. I was very surprised by the great turkey burger- not too dry and very fresh