“Place for cakes and pastries”
Review of Konditor Meister

Konditor Meister
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Braintree
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

First of all, this is not a restaurant. They make fine cakes and pastries. The owner is German and was trained in Vienna. They specialize in wedding cakes.

They are like a factory come Christmas as they are so popular. You need to order well ahead of time.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

All of these cakes are delicious;
We often order them for birthdays and holiday. Our favorite is their carrot cake it is like them best I have ever had, better than even my homemade.

1  Thank 132Gail
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

KM is an established name in the world of cake making, whether you are looking for a casual cake, birthday or wedding cake. The presentation is flawless and the decorations on the cake are awesome. The taste is a little too buttery and heavy for me and I prefer O'Briens in Braintree but if you want looks I'd definitely go with them.
Service is always great also, but they can be quite busy on the weekends.

2  Thank Taxidemeni
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Simply beautiful and fresh cakes and fruit tarts are sold here. I feel spoiled to have this shop in Braintree because I don't need to drive all the way to Boston and make a line to enjoy outstanding pastry. They are also well known for the wedding cakes and special birthday cakes.

1  Thank Kikkoya
Reviewed 16 October 2015

Ordered several cakes for different occassions, and they used to be amazingly spot-on with quality, service and accuracy. The last time was very different - ordered a Minion birthday cake, and got a call a couple hours before I was to pick it up that they didn't have the minions - so I said I'll get them at Toys R Us. They gave me $6 off -- the minions in the store cost $18 (fine). The cake had no decorations - not the trees, or banner, or balloons that were in the picture. They didn't realize they didn't have any of the other decorations and just thought it was minions they were missing. Too late to change things, so they gave me a partial credit in the form of a gift certificate for a future cake. Sorry - not going back there!