“Granddaughter and I love Panera”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #39 of 146 Restaurants in Braintree
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Braintree is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Best soups and sandwiches. Our favorite take out. Also enjoy eating in with friends. Quiet atmosphere, great staff.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

While staying in Braintree, Massachusetts on business, I had lunch at a nearby Panera Bread. I've heard the food was good and the service fast and friendly. True,the food was great. I ordered the chili in a bread bowl,a small ceasar salad,and a soft drink. It was so good I ended up having it 4 days in a row. Service was fast but I'm not sure about the friendly part. They have terminals for you to place your order and pay for it. You don't need to order face to face with someone. I guess they want to focus on the "fast". Sorry, not a fan of that. But again, great food. Dining atmosphere was pleasant. It was always full with guests but I never waited for a seat and table. I definitely would go there again.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

My husband & I went there after the last snowstorm 3/15/17. Good variety of pastry items, breakfast food. Ordered a ham & swiss cheese dish baked in the oven, pecan roll, coffee, fresh fruit cups. We enjoy going to the area Panera's- always enjoy what we order.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

The food at this Panera is usually good. The service is not so good. I really do not like the way they take orders at Panera, it seems you have to make your decision in a short period of time while the server is placing it in the computer. It is like a Dunkin Donuts, and the food is too expensive to order like a coffee shop. Maybe it is me and others do not mind the service.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Very professional costumer service there! And as usual either quick bite or nice meal, you can find that in Panera Bread!