“A fan since 2006”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #19 of 147 Restaurants in Braintree
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My first experience with chili’s was back in 2006 at the Raynham Ma I completely fell in love with the Food and the service. My favorite meal for the past 12 years has been crispy chipotle crispers corn on the cob and french fries, A coconut state of mind. Southwest egg rolls are also amazing.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Friday night dinner with two adults and two kids. Food took over 30 minutes to come out (two entree salads and two kids cheeseburgers). Server disappeared when it was time for the check. After sitting for 15 minutes at the empty table (that had already been fully cleared by another server) we finally flagged down another server for the bill. Total time in restaurant 1 hour 40 minutes (again, salads and burgers) Never saw our server again. Food was typical chain food, but due to the service and slow kitchen, probably wouldn’t go back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My husband and I wanted to have a quick dinner close to home and stopped at Chili’s in Braintree. We ate in the bar side of the restaurant! We were greeted quickly by a very polite and attentive gentleman who was to be our server. Our drink orders were filled quickly and our dinners were served hot and tasty! We will be going back!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We haven't been in awhile, but when we did we loved it. Great atmosphere for kids, and great bar atmosphere for grownups. Food first rate and not too expensive.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Took my son here for the first time. Very enjoyable both food and staff!! Had the chicken tenders ( wish I would have ordered the crispy) the original was like the batter of chicken fingers when ordering Chinese food. Crispy onion rings were yummy! My son had the steak dinner with a double order of shrimp. He nodded the whole time.

Date of visit: May 2017