“Breakfast ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

The food is great and so are the prices. All kinds of breakfast items offered. Very friendly staff that was helpful each time we came with our large group of 9 to 12 people each. I loved the waffles

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Food was just average, bathroom upstairs with no A/C. 95 DEGREES. Would not go back..low class atmosphere!

2  Thank LaRocca1
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Get there early! They close at 2:00. This is a breakfast and lunch place.

When I work in the area it is rare that I can get here, because my lunch is usually from 2-3. But I got out early this week and I was able to go here. I've been here before and it has always been great.

What do you want to eat? There is a menu, but there is a bunch of additional choices posted on hand written posters all over the walls. Some very unusual creations! I dare say, if you want it, they can make it, pretty much no matter what it is.

I've had breakfasts and lunches there. The prices are extremely reasonable and the food is abundant. They don't go overboard with there portion sizes, but it certainly is ample for the meal you're having.

The staff are locals. They've been there for ever. They chat with you and amongst themselves very openly. Customers yell back and forth across the room with friendly banter. It is an enjoyable atmosphere.

So if you can get there early enough, this place is definitely worth finding!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I live in Braintree, but don't get out much. My brother was visiting from Florida, and found this place on his 5 mile walk. I'm glad he did! I've been back twice since.
I love breakfast, and there's lots of variety.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

Great place for breakfast. Food good - lots of options. Fast, efficient service. Clean. Bathroom very small and cramped in old building but was relatively clean.