“Tasty food and excellent server!”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #26 of 147 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I went with my husband for my birthday, and the food was delicious. Our server, David, recommended the seasonal flatbread pizza with roasted chicken and grapes, and it was delicious. There are a number of choices for vegetarians--my husband enjoyed the wedge salad and buffalo cauliflower. As a CPK reward member I had my choice of a free dessert during my birthday month, so we shared the seasonal strawberry shortcake. When we ran out of strawberries, David kindly brought us a few more to finish off our tasty shortcake! Will definitely go back. Thumbs up to our server!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

As another reviewer mentioned this place can be hit or miss. Yesterday we went as a family and it was her good from the service to the food. we got buffalo cauliflower and egg rolls as appetizers in a couple of specialty pizzas for lunch. Our only complaint is that the pizza was slightly burnt in the food took longer than expected. But everything came out hot and very tasty. Waitress was excellent. I would give it 5 stars but the last time I was there they messed up our order completely in service recovery was not very good. But today was excellent.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

As a former employee and someone who has worked in food services my entire life this is by far the worst run resturaunt I was ever a part of. From employees dropping food in the walk in fridge and just scooping it off the floor back into the container to the horrible management. They need some serious help!

1  Thank Erica L
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We got take out pizza. It had pinapple and ham on it an was soo tasty! We will be going back soon, an ordeeing another great pizza!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Went out too late lunch with some family members after Christmas shopping stopped in for a bite to eat always want to eat here food is delicious hot and what you asked for and the drinks I never water down and they are always able to sit me in a booth and the waitress as well was really nice love this place for a quick bite to eat!