“Absolute gem of a find !”
Review of Kristin's

Kristin's
Ranked #7 of 147 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: American
Description: Local gem
Description: Local gem
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this place after looking up TripAdvisor! I’ve got to say that the Irish Benedict was absolutely fabulous- very tasty and probably more that you can/ should eat ! My wife had three walnut and banana pancakes ( very big and tasty) service was excellent although there was a 10 minute wait as is was extremely busy ! We are going back !

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Excellent food and lots of it for reasonable money. Many of the dishes are much more than a normal human can eat, we saw a lot of food left over and thrown out (we were sitting at the counter). Coffee is just so-so. Service was excellent. Expect to wait for a table or space at the counter. Be forewarned, cash only no credit cards and I didn't see any tables that would accommodate more than 4 people, so groups may not work well. Very noisy atmosphere.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

For the rest of you Trippies, put down your phones, grab a fork, and devour some of the most delicious hot cakes this side of Mars. I don't know what Kristin's puts in their pancakes....it could be baby unicorn tears for all I know.....but whatever it is, it's delectable.

There are few times in your life when food can give you an out of body experience and eating pancakes at Kristin's is bound to be one of them. I can't speak to the MULTITUDE of possible combinations that Kristin's has (let's be honest, Oreo pancakes? Reese's Pieces pancakes? What candy-crazed, sugar addict dreamt these flavors up????) - I had the plain Jane, Buttermilk pancakes (and paid the $1 upcharge for ACTUAL hot Vermont maple syrup - which I know is made from powdered diamonds sprinkled on white buffalo hooves) and after eating just one.....I considered moving to this town so I could eat at Kristin's EVERY day.

Sadly, reality set in, and as the white powdery stuff fell from the sky, I realized that my time in Braintree would be limited, as my warm-blooded body must remain in tropical conditions at least 10 months out of the year. However, should you or I find ourselves back in this little sleepy New England town....make Kristin's your breakfast destination of choice. Who knows....you may just discover the meaning of life (hint - it involves maple syrup and PANCAKES)!

Cheers!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank John K
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We met friends here for breakfast on New Years day morning. The place was packed, but the staff all hustled to get people fed and tables turned over. The wait was a little long, about 30 minutes, but it was a holiday morning so we didn't mind. The food was really good, we had great breakfast to start a great year!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2018

If you like a great breakfast, this is the place.

Everything we tasted was great and the things we saw made us anxious for our next opportunity. Service was wonderful and the atmosphere is perfect!

Great place.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Sam G

Been to Kristin's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK