“Best in Boston Area ”

Description: Local gem
Description: Local gem
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

DJB
We are from CT and have family in the Boston area. Met Robbie and Kristin at a Sox game and became friends immediately. They invited us to their restaurant and we were blow anyway by the food! We are big diner people and this place is fantastic!! Robbie makes the corned beef hash fresh and I must admit that he has ruined me for any other corned beef!! My only problem is the restaurant is 128 miles away. My wife had the blue berry pancakes which are also fantastic! Oh and I can't forget the home fries which everyone does but again They take even something as simple as home fries to another level!! The portions are huge so you won't leave hungry. Get there early because the locals know a great breakfast!!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast. Lucky to get a seat right away. It is s tight squeeze for some tables. Service was great always ready to get you what ever you want.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Our first time here. A Small and quaint place . Always hopping. Usually a wait so come early. We came just after 10 am and there was a line. Although not much of a wait as it was just two of us. I chose the Boston Cream Pie Pancakes. They were so rich and huge and very filling. Even with my hubby helping me I still could not eat half of them. Yu get two. You can ask for one. I will remember that next time.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Came here with my friend who just moved a grain free and the food was amazing. Service was awesome just by how busy they were and then we had to wait a few minutes for the table. I can't wait to come back here to Kristen's when I visit my friend in Braintree best breakfast ever

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I always enjoy Kristens and judging by the crowds I am not alone. The staff is awesome, super fast and friendly service. I have only been there for breakfast but I believe they serve lunch too. There is limited parking behind the building or on the street.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Kristin's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK