“A Gem”

Four Square Restaurant a
Ranked #15 of 147 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I recently moved to Braintree and discovered Four Square in the heart of Weymouth Landing. I’ve been twice in the month of August and the food is fresh and delicious! If you like steak tips, I highly recommend the “bourbon steak tips.” The portions are generous, too! I have also had the “Margherita pizza“ and, again, delicious! My family had other entrées and raved about them! Basically, you can’t go wrong! There is outdoor seating in the summer months and it is very quaint - a nice feel. Lastly, the servers are all very knowledgeable with the menu and extremely friendly. It is truly a hidden gem and I will be back. :-)

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Went there for dinner a few nights ago. I have ordered their pizzas numerous times and think they are very good. This time we tried their other food. My son ordered the bolognese pasta which was good. I got the steak tips which were hard to chew and the mashed potatoes that came with it had little taste. Two others in our party tried the chicken parmesan which was really tough like it had been microwaved to death or something. It was inedible. The waitress was very nice about the problem with the chicken though and comped both dinners. I will stick to pizza here in the future.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience this afternoon. We met Chris at the bar and he took great care of us. We started with cocktails and then ordered lunch. We had a fabulous pizza. We would return in a heartbeat!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This is a narrow neighborhood bar with character. You walk in and expect it to be a great place to talk to the awesome bartender, watch some sports and grab some fried food. But the menu is full of fresh options that are an intersection of gourmet and bar food. A good burger, Bolognese, coconut/mango salmon, amazing bacon Brussels sprouts, fish n chips, chicken pesto sandwich, chicken Marsala, Arancini, and a great selection of pizza. A choice for every type of eater! I would highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Four Square is a casual, local neighborhood restaurant/pub that serves flavorful food at fair prices. Notably, the Bolognese, Mango Salmon and Ravioli. Everyone enjoyed their meals and it was a nice way to relax from a hectic day of touring. Def worth a trip.

Date of visit: November 2017