“Small Neighborhood Hangout”

Four Square Restaurant a
Ranked #15 of 147 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Four Square is a casual, local neighborhood restaurant/pub that serves flavorful food at fair prices. Notably, the Bolognese, Mango Salmon and Ravioli. Everyone enjoyed their meals and it was a nice way to relax from a hectic day of touring. Def worth a trip.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We were looking for a new place for a Tuesday night supper and came upon Four Square.
It is small but inviting and the climate is comfort.
It took awhile to be waited on but the server improved a bit as the evening went on. We had a steak sandwich and carbonara pasta. The portions were good, not huge but not small and the flavor was good. It was a satisfying supper.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

My wife and I had lunch at the Four Square today. She had the pumpkin ravioli (a special), which was superb, and I had an VERY tasty pulled pork sandwich. When I asked if the sandwich came with fries, our waiter said it did, but I could substitute a salad or something else if I wanted; I said a salad sounded fine, and wound up with what appeared to be a full-size house salad at no extra cost... the salad had a nice variety of very fresh greens and veggies, and the balsamic dressing (something I don't normally care for) was outstanding. Our waiter (Chris, a really nice guy) could not possibly have been more helpful or friendly, and thus the service was commensurate with the quality of the food. The atmosphere of the restaurant is really cozy and inviting... just a very nice, casual pub ambiance. This was our second visit (we'd really enjoyed our meal the first time there, too), and our experience today was so good that we decided it just might be worth the one-hour drive up there from our home just to eat at the Four Square. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stopped by for a quick bite and a beer from the tap with the family. The establishment offers a nice selection of standard bar food items. The burger ($14) was good but was overcooked. The La Bistecca NY steak sandwich ($12) had flavor but was undersized in proportion to the roll it was served on. You get more food for the money with the hamburger. The beer from the tap was warm and disappointing.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We have been here before and talked my sister and her husband into trying out this restaurant. We had a cheese pizza, Steak Tips and my favorite Bolognese, everyone was very happy with their meal. Service was also very good. They had the front windows open as it was hot out, but the air conditioning was over powering. A good place to eat.

Date of visit: September 2017