Lowest prices for your stay
$214
$214
FindHotel
$206
Free cancellation until 05/10/22
Hotels.com$214
Priceline$214
Travelocity$214
All reviews complimentary breakfast quiet area sofa bed outdoor pool breakfast was excellent comfortable stay great stay yogurt clean rooms large room fitness center upon check front desk staff definitely stay here again boston microwave treadmill
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2022

Very large room. Very clean. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Quiet area. Had a king suite with a couch. Refrigerator with freezer very nice to have. Large fluffy towels. Quiet neighborhood. Convenient location near I 95.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 March 2022

I was looking for a place to crash after hanging out with friends. I know the area well and the location was perfect. I booked a room in advance and headed to the hotel on the late side. I got there and they could not find my reservation. I showed the gentleman my confirmation and he finally found it. The room was nice and comfortable. Unfortunately, the room next door had a new born baby that cried at all hours. In the morning, breakfast was included. The food was a little scary so, I settled for a piece of wheat toast with peanut butter. Overall, not bad!

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank Carolyn S
David D'Arcy, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2022

Carolyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. I do apologize for the delay in checking in due to your reservation not being found in a quick and efficient manner. I do understand that when arriving late this delay is most inconvenient. I will discuss your concerns with my staff. I also do understand the discomfort caused by disruption from an adjoining room and I will see how this can be minimized. in the future. We do value your business and we do hope you’ll continue to choose our hotel for your accommodations in the area.
Warm Regards,
David, GM

Reviewed 9 March 2022 via mobile

Very spacious room you have a microwave and fridge—Neutrogena toiletries nice hotel for a quick stay! —They give you complimentary waters which is a plus after a long day of work, over all a nice stay— desk in the room sofa bed big king sized bed

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2022

Nice and clean hotel. Everything was wonderful! The service from reception and all the staff was incredible. During the snowstorm, there was no problem. I will recommend it to all people. Thanks for the service!

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 16 January 2022

Front desk staff was very cordial, manger however was very rude and scared my 8yo daughter who was just trying to buy ice cream because she dared go to the desk without an adult who was actually less than 10 feet from her. Mom was literally 10 feet away IN the lobby! Never again.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Christopher,
I’m very sorry for any lack of service from a member of my staff during your recent family visit. Our goal is to provide first class service and amenities and I do apologize if this was not the case during your stay. I have reviewed your feedback with my staff and I assure you training is in place to avoid any similar occurrence in the future. If I can further address your concerns I do welcome to contact me directly at the hotels.
David, GM