“"out of this world"”

Mikado Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 141 Restaurants in Beverly
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 11 March 2015

This just may be the best orange beef I have ever had. Also the best General Tso's chicken. Super fresh, sizzling hot at the table. The sauce is amazing. We also had the fried rice. Out of this world!!

Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

Always a hit with the kids. Sushi special is the best. All you can eat for $11.95. Clean. Friendly. Hibatchi is fantastic too!

1  Thank Mia K
Reviewed 27 February 2015

I've been coming to Mikado for about a year now, and they have the greatest sushi in the area. I've tried other places in the area but honestly, their sweet potato sushi is the best. Prices are reasonable for large portions, for the entree and lo mein dishes. The crab rangoons are delicious. Honestly, I've never ordered something that wasn't delicious. Only thing would be that the servers are a bit snoody - but it's something to ignore for the food! They also do take out!!

Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

I have been looking for sushi around here for a long time and this is the place to get it. Avocado rolls and sweet potato rolls are amazing as well as the spicy salmon was superb.

2  Thank Capecodwd
Reviewed 19 February 2015

Honestly, I'm from Boston and have been there done that with every sushi place in the city. I even had sushi in Hawaii recently, thinking that it has to be the best with all that fresh fish. Nope! I was craving Mikado the whole time I was there. They have an exchange program of some sorts where servers from Japan come to work there. You don't get more authentic than that. I dine in and take out way more than I'd like to admit. They also have a hibachi grill, which is so much fun with friends. Beware of the sake squirts! ha. The menu is huge and guests I have brought have never been disappointed. Mainly, if you love sushi or need a "chinese food place" to please a group you will love Mikado.

1  Thank Danielle T