“Been going 19 years but...”
Review of Prinzi's Gourmet Pizza - CLOSED

Prinzi's Gourmet Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Prinzi's Gourmet Pizza is a longstanding, family-owned business that has been operating in the same location for more than 20 years in the heart of Beverly. At Prinzi's we use the finest and freshest ingredients to ensure the highest quality foods.Voted 'Best Pizza in Beverly' many times, we are all about serving great food at an outstanding value. We use the finest italian cheese to make delicious pizzas—but we don't stop there. We also serve calzones, subs, wraps, appetizers, salads, pasta, dinner plates, steak tips, and more. Prinzi's offers fast and friendly delivery* to all of Beverly, Wenham, South Hamilton and some parts of Danvers. We specialize in large orders and can help make any party or event a memorable one, whatever your needs are. Call us or come by today, we look forward to serving you
Reviewed 9 March 2015

...tonight I got home and my pizza was so burnt. This is the closest place to our house so we have been going for 19 years. The pizza is generally good, never great, never bad but tonight it was black. Should have brought it back but really just did not want to go out again. Picked out a few of the better pieces and ate but will have to give more thought next time we order out.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Very reasonably priced with high quality pizza. Take-out service available, easy to get in and out for pick up. Only a few places to sit and eat, so best for take-out or delivery.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I just moved here and was looking gut a steak bomb on a Saturday nite. I arrived and was"greeted" by the most unpleasant and miserable person standing behind the cash register. I asked her what the size of the large was " I don't know" and a blank stare. I asked if maybe she could grab a roll and show me. It took her a few minutes but she showed me. The only other thing she said was "that it?" I actually had the nerve to want something else. I find the order and there was no thank you nothing just 15minutes. I was called And they forgot the fries so 5 more minutes. Meanwhile a friend had showed up to visit the cashier so she perked up a little while socializing. Despite the non existent unfriendly service and the fact that the peppers I had ordered weren't on the sandwich. It tastes good. May have to try again. At least I will have lower service expectations.

2  Thank TAH65
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Prinzi's has some unique subs... not the same old here. Their hot veggie is very very good. Their garlic bread is excellent, don't miss.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

There are many pizza places in Beverly so, I figured I would try this one as well. It was definitely sub par to my favorite(which is Cabot Street pizza). No thanks...

1  Thank dmbfan322