Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$94
View deal
Agoda.com$94
Priceline$94
eDreams$94
Tripadvisor$94
Traveluro
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed here because an 8hr drive back and forth in one day was too much. Pool looked nice, but we were too tired to try it. I love the indoor pools that are in a courtyard. Free breakfast was good. Room and bathroom were clean, had a nice big flat screen. Multiple restaurants in the area along with a Stop and Shop with nice ready made food section. Room had a microwave and fridge. This was a great right off the interstate hotel. Would definitely stay here next year during our daughters winter-guard regional.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

We stayed for two days. All over the furnitures covered with dust etc. They placed feet towel ,which we used before day, to same hang.
Neighbourhood is fine, there are markets, restaurants, shops..
Boston is not far away.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank emrect
Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Bedford Motel for 3 nights and my stay was good.
It's a very basic hotel and don't expect much out of this property.
There are some good restaurants nearby as the hotel don't offer any kind of food.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank travelwithsg
Reviewed 23 October 2018

Priceline picked it for me and did not reveal the name until after it was purchased. I was somewhat aware of this location as I had researched options prior to going the Priceline path. We found all the windows opened upon arrival, the room smelled like someone had just smoked in it minutes before, lots of stains on floor, shower barely worked, showerhead was drooping and seemed barely connected, shorts in both lamp cords, very grimy TV remote. There was also someone's leftover food still in the fridge. We checked in late and we left very early. The lady at the front desk could not have been nicer but this location is very, very dated and needs a lot of TLC. The state of this room did not indicate this was just one day where it was not cleaned well. The strong smoke smell also does not indicate this location is non-smoking. It was quiet and there was plenty of parking but I would not personally return here.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChrisLuker1976
Reviewed 8 August 2018

The Bedford Motel is an enjoyable place to stay, quiet and clean and inexpensive. The people who operate it are friendly and helpful. I like staying in Bedford because I can't imagine doing much driving in the Boston traffic. The location was perfect for me as I wanted an indepth view of Concord and Lexington. It is very close to Salem and Cambridge. We drove to Maine for one day trip. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: All of the room have easy access to your vehicle.
Date of stay: July 2018