“Great place to eat”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Williamsport
Reviewed 19 July 2018

My family had a wonderful visit here. The food was delicious, the employees were awesome with greeting and seating all 9 of us. Also, apparently the other customers are amazing too. One gentleman, anonymously paid our bill! That was such a nice surprise! He told the waitress that we looked like a nice family. I really wish we could have thanked him.

1  Thank Barbara K

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Walked into store and was never greeted and than because it was about to be shift change the waitress' were complaining about taking our table. Finally about 3-4mins after feeling neglected and unwanted,a server came over and took our order and served us our food and than she left. She never told us she was leaving nor told us another server would be taking over. She seemed to be in rush to leave and that she did! Usually dont have problems with food or staff when we come in to eat but this time was not a great experience. feeling disappointed! But food was fantastic!!!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I was greet warmly when I entered the door. I was able to sit where I wanted and was served with a smile. The food was prepared the way I ORDERED IT, not the way they wanted to cook it. The server and cook that day were out standing and I appreciate their kindness.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Very welcoming and attentive staff. Very clean. A great breakfast with something for each of the 7 in our group.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our first Waffle House breakfast very much. The food was so fresh and the staff got along so well, funny and friendly, especially Jay.