“Simple breakfast”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Williamsport
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We ate a quick breakfast here with juice, waffles, and hash browns to get us on the C&O towpath for a long day of biking.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

This place hits the spot if you are into ordering a huge breakfast. The hot cakes and bacon are good, but I suggest on ordering a side of pecan waffles.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This is a great place to refuel before a long day of driving. It is located in front of a Red Roof Inn so it is convenient if you stay there to have breakfast of dinner here. Our server was great and just watching them make the food is an experience. Hats off to the cooks who remember what is being shouted out at them to make.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This place was filthy! The seats could only seat 2 people, so the kids sat at the bar right next to us. The waitress told us the bar seats were not in her section, so they had to do separate checks. 4 checks for 4 people... weird.
The food was just ok. Nothing to write hone to momma about. I make better food at home.
The waitresses were very nice, though.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I've been to several waffle houses and this one I always go back to when I'm in the area. I order a waffle with sausage gravy and cheese. This is one of the best things I've ever tasted. They make it and never bat an eye. I've been to one in PA and the woman rolled her eyes as this was to much to ask