All reviews basketball court bedroom suite front desk gladly stay again dish detergent public areas billiard room full kitchen well maintained and clean hotel breakfast fire pit shopping mall an extended stay large kitchen area waffles stayed here for one night outdoor pool
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were invited to an elaborate birthday party in the White Marsh area and the residence inn was in a perfect location. Just up the street from the venue and lots to do in the area (shopping, restaurants and movies).

The room was very comfortable and the kitchen was nice.

However the glasses were not clean so I had to hand wash them by hand. The bed was only a queen so it was snug for my wife and I (no Kings available). There was also an odor like a cat or dog was in the room. My wife is allergic to cats and I am very sensitive with smells so I knew that an animal was in the room at one time.

If the room was cleaned up better then I would have like the experience better. Fortunately we were not in the room long.

The breakfast was quite good. Hot and plentiful. The waffles were good with the 4 small ones in one cooking made easy to eat. Coffee was decent. However, once breakfast was over there was none to be found anywhere in the lobby. Bummer.

Overall it was an OK stay and to the standards the Marriott is expected to have. Tighten up on cleaning and it would be better. For some reason my card was charged until 2 days later after I checked out but the receipt showed it was charged. Might be their system.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bear T
BWIWM, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience at the Residence Inn White Marsh. I am pleased to see parts of your stay were enjoyable. I also am sorry to hear some parts were not what you would have expected from a Marriott hotel. I can assure you that this is not typical for our hotel. I have shared your feedback with the housekeeping department to address these concerns immediately. Our goal is to correct our missteps and assure that all guests are satisfied. We hope you visit us again in the future to see the many exciting changes taking place here at the Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

It has the regular high standards of all Marriot properties but falls short on a few items. Biggest issue in a weak WIFI. It is free but very slow.. should be better. Hallway had paper and pieces of plastic that was not cleaned all day. Good place , great breakfast, good location but need to work on details.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BWIWM, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate you bringing to our attention the issues you experienced during your stay so that we can assure that these items are addressed quickly. We are sorry that you were unable to experience the service you deserve. However we are happy to see you had to a chance to enjoy your stay! We truly hope you return to see the many exciting changes we are expecting here at the Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I need to preface this by saying I generally NEVER have issues with Marriott Hotels until now. All at first went well. Checked in with the App and it was seamless. We obtained a two bedroom room to host a late Christmas celebration with our grandchildren and youngest child. We had a blast with celebration but was disappointed by the condition of the room. The stove, counter, fridge, bathrooms, walls, carpets were all dirty and needed attention, but it wasn’t until we opened the sleeper bed. It looked like someone urinated on it or had sex with no sheets on the bed. It was disgusting. This is the worst Marriott we have ever been to. I am disappointed in how we were expecting to stay in Motel 6 like conditions. We had stained sheets also. WOW!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank seasonedtraveler1965
BWIWM, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

On behalf of The Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh we would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are truly concerned to hear that we did not exceed your Expectations on your visit. Your concerns have been addressed to the rest of the management team and we truly hope you give us another opportunity to show you the constant improvements The Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh has to offer.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The weekend after Thanksgiving we stayed at this hotel while visiting family in the area. It is located just down the street from the mall and restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The king room was clean and comfortable. They had clean dishes and cups in the room, but I personally like disposable cups for drinking or brushing my teeth. I washed the cups with the hand soap in the room, because there no other dish detergent in the room. That may seem silly, but I don’t know who or when the glasses were last cleaned. The breakfast was very good, and most any one on any diet could find something to eat there. The coffee was always there, and good for hotel coffee. Over all it was a good stay. Will stay there again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will certainly pass along your thoughtful words with our entire staff. We take pride in providing a memorable experience with the service you deserve. Thank you so much for choosing us and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our area in the near future during your travels!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We have previously stayed in other hotels on the White Marsh estate but chose the residence inn as it offered apartment style accommodation with two separate ensuite bedrooms and a shared lounge, kitchen/diner areas. All well laid out and gave us plenty of space.

But as with the previous reviews, the carpets were stained and tired and the furniture a bit battered. Same for the corridors being a bit battered by the cleaning trolleys. Outside and all the public areas look fine and were well maintained.

We did change rooms after the first night as the one we were given looked out over a set of air conditioning units, and extractor which possibly is for the kitchen. So was a bit too noisy for us.

Yes we would go back, location was ideal, mattress was conformable, WiFi worked and our bathroom was clean, but it just need much needed tlc on the rooms. So view your room first.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Neil P
BWIWM, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

On behalf of The Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh we would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am terribly sorry that your recent stay with us left a lot to be desired. I can assure you that we work diligently to ensure that each guest not only has a pleasant stay, but a memorable experience. We will certainly review the issues you have brought to our attention and ensure that we take immediate corrective measures. If there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, the hotel contact information is listed below Thank you so much for your feedback as we can only learn and grow from it.