“Don't Stay Here on Weekends”

Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in White Marsh
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel seems to welcome unaccompanied/unsupervised minors on weekends. After three complaints about the noise and the loitering in hallways at all hours, the minors were allowed to continue their ruckus. At 3:30 AM a big fight and one ended up sleeping in the lobby. Front desk staff informed us that this is a regular occurance at this location.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ReneeTaylor, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Steve Y,

Thank you for submitting a Trip Advisor review after your visit to our Hampton Inn.

Even as we serve as the host hotel for various youth sports teams throughout the summer and fall periods, our goal is certainly to provide a comfortable, relaxing stay to all of our guests. When noise issues are reported, we make every effort to address them quickly. In addition, we solicit the assistance of on-property chaperones to help maintain control with their activities, when needed, and I extend my sincerest apologies if this was not apparent to you during your stay.

We welcome all feedback and truly appreciate your candid, honest opinions and hope that you will give us another opportunity to host a future visit to see our dedication to hospitality.

Best regards,

Renee Taylor

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm a little bias because I love Embassy Suites. I just think there's no hotels better. Before I got to the hotel something told me to change my room but no I didn't and ended up having to switch because the tub had condensation and the TV did not work. I also walked in on the maintenance man which was very scary to me. However they accommodated me and I enjoyed myself in a different but smaller room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ReneeTaylor, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear "Courtneyt212",

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review and for sharing your experiences with us.

Providing clean, comfortable accommodations and great guest services is a priority for us and hope that every guest notices our time and effort in assuring that every stay is pleasant. My sincerest apologies for the interruption upon your arrival and glad to hear that my staff was able to assign another room for you.

We truly appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always friendly staff, clean, good breakfast and a bargain for your money. Internet and room service are both good and working well. My company lets me stay where I want and in Baltimore in this area, the only place I stay is at this Hampton Inn Baltimore/White Marsh.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Elisha M,

Thank you for submitting a Trip Advisor review online after your stay with us.

It was certainly our pleasure serving as your host while on your business trip in the Baltimore area and we are so very happy to hear that you have made us your home away from home!

Your comments and feedback are truly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you many more times in the future!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Dorian the desk manager was the nicest desk manager I have ever experienced! He made the stay very pleasant. Room was musty and A/C did not get cold enough for our liking. Bed was comfortable. Hallways could be vacuumed more often. Biggest complaint is that we called 2 days before our arrival to request adding another night and we were told the rates were $40-$50 more because it would have been Labor Day. They did nothing to try to accommodate another night making it (4 night instead of 3). Told us to go online we will get a better price! Other then that, I would stay again. We were able to walk to parks and resturants which was nice after driving around all day.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear "143carriev",

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review after your recent visit to Baltimore.

Please know that we make every effort to provide the accommodations and services that our guests deserve and if we fail to meet your expectations, in any way, we want and need to know. I truly appreciate your feedback in regards to Dorian and our hotel facility and thank you sincerely for your honest and candid comments.

It has been a pleasure serving as your host and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Even the breakfasts are good, with fresh fruits, yogurts, and grilled sausages. Request a microwave/refrigerator be placed in your room before arrival (they are only there with an advance request). A clean and well-managed hotel. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Request a microwave/refrigerator before you arrive.