“Best Crab Cakes!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I love this place!!! I go just for the crab cakes. I enjoy the family style dining. The view from a window seat is remarkable. Family friendly.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank pebbees

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Everything about Friendly Farms is very good from the food to service, from the prices to the location. When you go in, you choose your main course for a set price and all the other courses are included. The starter consists of a range of dishes to share and if you run out, they bring you more. I had a steak which was good, but I wish that I had the crab cakes as I have had them since and they're delicious. There's plenty of choice for dessert if you still have room.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

We live near here so it's easy for us to go. We always get the crab cakes and they are worth every penny....big with almost no filler....family style eating and great views what's not to like. Make sure you visit the gift shop if you can.

1  Thank TriziaC
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Great restaurant. Prices are moderate. You get plenty of food prior to your main meal. Opportunity lies in the steaks. Stick to well done. Otherwise it's a struggle get anything less. On a quiet farm.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Mdvanc
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I have to satisfy my fried chicken craving with the best I've ever had! Never disappointed with the homemade quality and freshness at Friendly Farms. The place is always super clean, the staff well trained & cheerful and I enjoy the seasonal items to accompany my usual chicken dinner.

1  Thank lleonardi