“visting family in baltimore”

Holiday Inn Timonium
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Timonium
Greenville, North Carolina
“visting family in baltimore”
Reviewed 5 December 2011

I could of not picked a better place to stay!! very clean rooms,staff was right there to help with anything you need or to know. WIFI had great service,was not slow like some places..i felt like i was sleeping in my on bed,so nice and soft..it also has Chili's resturant,the food was awsome!! you can not go wrong staying here GREAT PLACE..

Room Tip: corner suites are sunny and nice view
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
mewintz, General Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this review, 8 December 2011
Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to having you back in the future!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Bedford MA
Reviewed 25 November 2011

I have stayed at this hotel 5 or 6 times (yes, you read that correctly) with my family as it is very close to my sister-in-law's home. It's a 2 or 2.5 star hotel so it's nothing fancy. But the rooms are always spotless, the beds are super comfortable, and there's free WiFi. Plus, on our current trip down for Thanksgiving, I booked the room through Hotwire and got it for $59 a night, almost half off its usual rate. (One caveat, I couldn't see the name of the hotel until after the reservation was complete so I didn't know it was our old standby until the transaction was done.) We have never used the outdoor pool, gym, or business center so I can't speak to those. The breakfast buffet for $5 is very mediocre, but there's a Bob Evans across the street or an Ihop on York Rd. about 1/4 mile away. The staff is always courteous and we have had numerous good experiences here. I'd definitely recommend it for 1-2 nights.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank MegBedfordMA
Thank you for the kind review! We look forward to having you back!
Baltimore
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I stayed one night at his hotel. They gave me a smoking room because that was the only thing available. With that said, I room didn't smell bad at all. It was clean, comfortable and quite. WIFI was fast enough for casual browsing. The hotel is is a good location; close to restaurants and shopping. The room service is a bit expensive with Chili's, but there are other selections in the area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank msstokes80
Reviewed 11 November 2011

The hotel lobby smelled like fish. Checked in went to the room they gave me some one was staying in the room. I went and changed the room. The room was full of bugs. The bed had all hair .. I didn't expect this hotel to be this bad. The fish smell was every where.

• Stayed November 2011
5 Thank Esharaf
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I spend a lot of time traveling for my job and recently attended a seminar in Timonium, MD. I don't write many reviews but I feel that the friendly staff at the Timonium Holiday Inn deserved recognition. The hotel was clean & comfortable, the staff was excellent.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Timonium
0.5 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
2.4 km away
Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
2.1 km away
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
8.6 km away
Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
6.6 km away
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
4.2 km away
Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley

Been to Holiday Inn Timonium? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK