All reviews sam's club front desk lacrosse tournament great hotel college visit king suite lifeguard on duty sliding door special thanks comfortable beds breakfast was included breakfast room would highly recommend this hotel stay there again excellent stay towson university room key
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A newer location but in a dead end area. No microwaves in rooms. No dinner options in their snack shop. Just junk food. Great staff and room is what you would expect. After driving all day I just wanted to microwave a meal or run through a drive thru. Nothing close by. Located near train tracks and next to a Sams Club and Lowe’s.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear janednicholson,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your honesty as we look for reviews to provide insight and constructive feedback regarding our hotel’s amenities to better our guest experience. We welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were very happy with our choice. The room, staff and buffet breakfast were great. Perfect stay. We are always happy with Hampton inns they go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. We recommend them highly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I usually book Hampton Inns whenever possible when we travel and they are consistently good all over the country. We spent 3 nights at the Hampton Inn in Timonium this past weekend. As usual, the room was quiet, clean, and comfortable; the complimentary breakfast was very good (identical to all the other Hampton breakfasts); the people were friendly, and the price was reasonable. The even have complimentary fresh-baked cookies on week nights.

Only one complaint: they provide the cheapest, lowest-quality paper products on the planet. The facial tissues felt like sandpaper, and the toilet paper was so thin, you could see through it. Come on Hampton, you could spend an extra $0.50 and provide a roll of Charmin! OK, I'm done complaining.

I won't hesitate to book another room in the future, but I will bring my own Kleenex and Charmin.

PS the Hampton is located right next to a Sam's Club - very convenient.

Room Tip: stay away from the ice maker and the elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018

The television is set to CNN for a typical liberal state like Maryland. One in dissaray, high taxes, lots of handgun murders, and the most regulations. I will never stay in another Hampton Inn because of the obvious subltety in the pre-determined television set. Stay somewhere else if you have a different point of view

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 589jayl
Reviewed 19 August 2018

I had a wonderful 3 day stay here. I was here for business. I used their business office, fitness center and enjoyed their complimentary breakfast. Fruit and hot beverages were available all day free of charge. There was a very nice indoor pool, but I was too busy to use it. All parts of the hotel were clean and comfortable and the staff was incredibly helpful. I’d stay here again anytime.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business