“Great healthy food!”

Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Timonium
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: First Watch specializes in delicious creations freshly-prepared to order. First Watch begins each morning at the crack of dawn, slicing fresh fruits and vegetables, baking muffins and making French toast batter from scratch. Their fresh, award-winning Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch dishes are made using only the best ingredients without the use of heat lamps or deep fryers.
Reviewed 10 July 2017

There are several dishes that are my favorites. The quinoa bowls have been improved and now I love them. They have great salads which you can pair with a half sandwich. Greens come with most meals but you can substitute. Love that I can get a healthy meal and know it is good. Only negative is that it gets very noisy between noon and 1:00.

1  Thank suebunny31
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thanks for the great review! Were happy to hear that you enjoy a variety of items from our menu and that you love the healthy options we have to offer. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The menu is a very creative one and the food on it proved to be very nice. All food around us looked really good actually. Very friendly service too. I'll be back for the waffles which looked real nice but which I could manage no more, so unfortunately.

1  Thank Trudy-from-Holland
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that you enjoy the creative dishes we offer on our menu and that you experienced friendly service during your visit as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My experience today at the Timonium location was a complete disaster. once my Husband and I got seated we waited 15 minutes for our server who then decided to tell the hostess she was too busy to wait on our table. The hostess then moved us to another table where we waited another 15 minutes before someone came over an placed dirty glasses and coffee cups on the table. i finally asked for the manager to tell him what was happening. he comes over laughs as if what i told him was funny and just said "sorry". Poor excuse for a manager- poor service and dirty restaurant. We will never visit again my money spends everywhere!

Disgusted,

Tracy Cooper

Sent from my iPhone

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for your recent visit and for this feedback, Tracy Henry. We're very sorry that you received poor service and did not enjoy your visit with us. We take our service and food very seriously and it is upsetting to know this is how your visit went. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns - we will address them immediately. We do hope you give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I wrote an earlier negative review as I was disappointed in the service and food after having been a regular so I stopped going for awhile. I have returned two times since writing that review and can say the last 2 experiences were great which explains the high rating ... and I am back to patronizing my favorite breakfast establishment!

2  Thank Debbies60th
Reviewed 21 February 2017

We were here a couple times, and the menu is interesting. We were happy to see that they have fresh vegetable juices, so planned to eat here every day of our trip. . .or at least take out the juice. They are good, but a little unbalanced. The Kale Tonic is pretty heavy on the apples and the Day Glow is heavy on the lemon. The Morning Meditation is fruity and sweet like fruit punch, with beet juice as its star. Not quite like a juice bar, but at least they're trying.

The first visit I got the Tri-Athlete, which was good and light, and my boyfriend got a skillet hash, which was so hearty he couldn't finish. But both our eggs came out ice cold. I don't mean a little bit, but very cold, and eggs are just awful when they're not hot. My friend usually waits for things to cool off to room temperature, but even he couldn't eat that. So they replaced both items with hot food, and the manager graciously same over to apologize and offer our breakfast for free.

We went back a second day. We were there for a trade show, and we like to eat a big breakfast to hold us through the day, as we can't get away to eat until the show closes. This is the first time it's ever cost us $45 for breakfast! We were pretty stunned.

Service is not so great. Both days I asked for my toast unbuttered, but got it buttered anyway. As I wasn't expecting butter, when I picked it up to put the jam on and held it in the palm of my hand, I found the bottom side had been buttered, so had butter all over my hand!

Love the different options, but sorry to say we won't be going back to First Watch again.

2  Thank irishmist1

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK