US$ 95
Priceline
US$ 148
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Motel 6 Washington DC(Washington DC)
US$ 120
US$ 112
US$ 113
US$ 134
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 133
US$ 125
  • Pool
US$ 169
US$ 141
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdc areachecking outnever felt unsafechristinelinensemployees
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel with grt room, comfortable bed, good breakfast and very good Internet speed. But i must say their employees need to learn know the definition of " Good customer service ". Checked in time the evening desk girl on her phone did not even notice that i walk in. Get up lazy. Give me my room key and that's it. No other talk. Where is my room ? Breakfast time, or ck out time. Just nothing. Not even thank you. Owner / GM must have to retrain their employees.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2016

To start off...it is best if you book during the day, roughly around 3 pm or so. Walk in night cost are a rip off considering there are no spectacular luxury amenities. The Night front desk associates were ok/ half nice. Unfortunately their accent was extremely heavy & wore my patience thin. Never understood why companies place these type of people in positions where the traffic is 90%-95% born & raised. No i am not objective to any race creed origin nationality or ethnicity. I just would suggest placing them in positions where they don't have to deal with people who are not familiar with the language or pronunciation of their words. Shower was great plenty of hot water. Really would like to see bigger soaps though. The overnight stay was peaceful & the check out time was perfect. Didn't see any breakfast but there is a Ihop 1.5 minutes away from hotel. Early morning was great. Check out morning staff were very friendly & helpful. Overall I would go back...just to relax & kick back. Area was very peaceful in the time frame we were there....10 pm- 11:45 am. I like the area it has easy bus routes to main city. I enjoyed my stay & i will be returning.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LaNisha W
Reviewed 16 August 2016

May stay at the Quality inn in Takoma park was wonderful. it was clean the employees were very friendly and helpful. I have stayed in a couple of quality in before and this one is by far the best. I am already planning my get away for new year. it was close to public transportation, DC lots of places to eat. Great place to stay for a quick trip to DC/MD

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Nothing fancy but then again we weren't looking for luxury. We had 3 rooms booked. Both of the other 2 rooms had nice cold AC but ours was not as cold. It was clean and has you basic amenities. There is a pool but we didn't use it, although it also appeared clean. There is an IHOP right at the end of the parking lot and hotel also offers free breakfast with pastries, cereal and hot items like scrambled eggs, sausage, waffle maker. Again, nothing fancy. I would return to this location

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

So upon check in I had to wait after 3pm to check in because the rooms "were still dirty" I asked for an up date I arrived at the hotel around 1:30 I was pretty much brushed off and told pretty much I had no choice but to wait. My business did not feel appreciated at all. I had no problem waiting until three but it seems like there was no attempt to accommodate me given the situation. I was forwarded to a park I couldn't find to kill time and also offered a cup of tea. The water was luke warm. The associate on her shift seemed not to want to be there as she kept texting her relief begging her to come. She came at 3 at this point I'm still not in a room and neither were the other guest waiting on rooms. I didn't get into a room until 3:45 as the clerk overlooked me and took care of later guest prior to situating me. This experience has been very aggravating for me assuming the fact that I'd receive some sort of southern hospitality I'd rather be back home honestly. This really put me in a crumby mood on my getaway. I'd like to ask for some sort of compensation for the experience I recorded with your hotel service earlier this afternoon. They were very unprofessional and lacked motivation. At this point I don't think I'd use your services again. The customer service wasn't so helpful neither.

(Unhappy guest)