See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

I love this place so much me and my sister come here and the girl at the front desk named Christine welcomes us with open arms and is always helpful and sweet. She just makes our stay 100 times better thank you boo :)

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

I had the privilege of meeting the nicest young lady at the front Desk her name is Christine she is a employee of Quality inn she was very polite and helpful to me from the time that I checked in on Oct 25 2015 I'm still here staying my name is Joseph Harvey

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2015

Me and my fiance had to find a hotel close to dc area to stay in while we were house shopping. We decided on this hotel not only due to location (very close to downtown dc, but in a area that is not as congested with traffic) but also a hotel that was affordable enough to fit in our budget just in case we would have to stay a longer period of time. We were pleasantly surprised with how big and comfortable our room was to start off. There was plenty of space for our clothes and other items. Also had a nice area for a work space so we could go online to research our home search further (the free WiFi came in very handy) The bed was unbelievably comfortable with fresh linens and amazing down comforter for colder nights(which they actually offer to sell as well) The bath and shower were great, with a massaging shower head( which frankly we were only use to seeing in luxury hotels not in a budget hotel like this one) Our room was also equipped with a nice mini fridge and microwave which came in handy so we didn't have to eat out every night(on the nights we would eat out there was plenty of delivery options to choose from) as well as a awesome 24 hour i hop located literally right in front of our hotel(which you can get a nice little discount from for staying at the hotel) but our hotel serves a great breakfast themselves in the morning which includes eggs, a waffle maker, and other goodies.
The best part of our stay at this hotel besides the great room and the value is the SERVICE. The friendliness of the front desk staff was unbelievable during the duration of our stay. We received better service during our stay there at the quality inn than we have had at many 5 star luxury hotels. The 2 hotel clerks we dealt with the most Christina and betty were absolutely amazing if we ever needed anything on our stay from directions to places or questions we had, to if we forgot simple toiletry items like toothpaste(which I'm pleasantly surprised they carried at the front desk, as well as other random items they could provide you if you forgot to pack something, another perk you would normally find at only a luxury hotel) The management was also very good, we had a small issue with the cable and tv in our room at one point during the stay, and immediately the hotel manager (her name was Renee I believe) got our problem fixed and was very attentive to us the duration of our stay if we were to have any other issues which we didn't. This great hands on approach by management truly exceeded our expectations for the value of the hotel we stayed at. Was quite obvious how compentant management was by the employees they hired, as from when we stepped in the lobby to check in to when we checked out how much Christina and betty made us feel like we were at a home away from home by how welcoming and friendly they were every time we saw them. Other reviews I have read about the hotel being in a unsafe neighborhood is complete hog wash. My fiance and I never felt unsafe our whole stay. Definitely would recommend trying this hotel for every facet of quality and value to customer service it has to offer..this hotel for sure lives up to its name QUALITY inn because the quality was exceptional.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms in back side
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jane r
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

I went to the quality inn on November 19,2015 & I was helped by Christina at the front desk. She was extremely nice . She helped me and my friend do everything . We had a lot of bags , she helped us get them loaded on the cart and got us a room ASAP . Her customer service was just something to smile about . Especially the the mood we where in of our situation. She went the extra mile to help us and she provided that 5 star service that sometimes you wouldn't expect to see in a hotel in the Takoma park area

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2015

I have stayed at Quality Inn resort in other areas and have been satisfied with the quality of the place for the price. I cannot say the same of this hotel. I found it not as clean as other hotels and I would not return to this hotel if I was visiting in this area again. This hotel offers a free breakfast, but due to the fact of the uncleanliness of the room we decided to eat elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family