See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

I went to the quality inn on November 19,2015 & I was helped by Christina at the front desk. She was extremely nice . She helped me and my friend do everything . We had a lot of bags , she helped us get them loaded on the cart and got us a room ASAP . Her customer service was just something to smile about . Especially the the mood we where in of our situation. She went the extra mile to help us and she provided that 5 star service that sometimes you wouldn't expect to see in a hotel in the Takoma park area

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2015

I have stayed at Quality Inn resort in other areas and have been satisfied with the quality of the place for the price. I cannot say the same of this hotel. I found it not as clean as other hotels and I would not return to this hotel if I was visiting in this area again. This hotel offers a free breakfast, but due to the fact of the uncleanliness of the room we decided to eat elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandra W
Reviewed 29 April 2015

.Nice hotel, great location easy access to public transport. Stay there with my husband in February 2015 for our yearly staycation. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the room was clean. We needed extra linen and called to the front desk and we were so surprise that may just ten minutes later housekeep was at the door. We had a lovely stay and will return.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

We booked a room here and got a room on the 2nd floor right above the lobby. It was quite noisy and you could hear doors slamming and people talking. But for the price, it was Ok. The room was clean but it looked like it had been broken into at one time as the door lock had been broken and repaired.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank babs12858
Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

We stayed two days. This hotel sucks. The lights went out for a couple of blocks for three to four hours during the day. Was not blaming the hotel for that but was not accommodated for the inconvenience. No explanation, I'm sorry nothing. Husband went to the office to see what was going on. The manager there had no explanation. Could not transfer us to another room which had partial power of the hotel came on. Had a nasty attitude and told us to wait. Other customers were also complaining about this because we were in the back of the hotel were the broken fence was. So when the lights finally came on we decided to go to dinner. We come back and the key card doesn't work. So we had to go back to the front desk at 10pm so they can reset the key card. They also said they had WiFi. No WiFi the whole time we were there. No telephone in the room, cellphone service limited unless you go outside to talk. Carpet filthy dirty outside the room filthy dirty. Sidewalks and all. The shower walls were dirty. We called the headquarters several times for a resolution and still haven't gotten one yet but a partial apology from the manager and said they could not give us any accommodations. The owner was also nasty on the phone and said take him to court. Our whole anniversary was ruined.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple