“just OK”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Its a buffet so you can't expect too much. Food quality was average. They did have a wide variety of food items to choose from including American food and salad.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

These type of Asian buffet "eat-as-much-as-you-can" restaurants have a special purpose as an eatery. Don't bother if you look for a formal and peaceful restaurant - this one is bustling with lots of families, including children.

The fact that the restaurant was full to the brim tells the story - good value for money, reasonable variety (although less than the avergae) and with acceptable quality.

In my view Blue Pearl Buffet represents excellent value for money for an honest meal. I see some severe critism in some other posts, which I think is unfair. Your expectations must just be resonable for a familiy buffet restaurant.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This buffet is rather cheap. There s a lot of different dishes to choose from: chinese, sushi, western food. went there late in the evening, when some dishes were already gone. Teh food was ok but nothing very fine. just regular food, but for the price they charge it s ok. Seems nearly all cooks are latinos. The boss makes you feel comfortable.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I went to visit my son and his wife. Tonight my son and his wife had an event to go to so I had to get dinner on my own. I saw this place from walking around and down the street that was closed off for just walking traffic. I decided to give it a try. It was clean but the food was not very good at all. Most was cold when it should have been hot and then the food I did try was bland. Recommend going anywhere but here.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Came here with another friend for lunch. I think if you had the time for a long lunch, this wouldn't be a bad place. You definitely get what you pay for. In terms of buffets, I will try to evaluate to see if you can eat your moneys worth. In terms of this place, it would be hard to do so. You would have to eat TONS of clams and fried shrimp.

The noodle bar is not bad. Takes about 5-10 min to cook whatever you want. Funny thing is that I think the broth is more for pho than wonton noodles. I assume they use the same broth for whatever noodles you want.

The desserts are ok. The egg tarts are edible. Definitely dry and not straight from the oven fresh.

Service was fine. As expected service from a place like this.

I wouldn't be able to recommend this place so come on your own volition.