“Delicious”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 August 2018

This pub has been here for years yet I just had my first visit recently. The hot turkey sandwich with fries was delicious and my friend enjoyed the pizza. The place was crowded which says it all about a restaurant and our waiter was delightful.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We had lunch at this pub right after we visited Brookside Gardens. Your typical sports pub with a variety of games featured on many screens. I shared a New York Reuben and a Greek Chicken Wrap with my wife and neither entree impressed us. They did not taste bad, but they were incredibly bland. Our daughter enjoyed her hamburger, even though it was hard to eat because the meat was falling apart. We should have done a better job at finding a good restaurant rather than one close by.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 May 2018

We moved several years ago however came back visit family. I never realized how much fun the Stained Glass Pub is. The pizza is still great!! Especially on half price pizza day Monday & Tuesday. Try the chicken wings......they have a little kick but very good. We'll be back to Wheaton in 6 months and Stained Glass Pub will the our first dinner spot again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

It has been about 20 years since I went to The Stained Glass Pub. I went to lunch with a friend today. I got the Club Salad and my friend got the Reuben. The grilled chicken in my big salad was moist and flavorful. There was plenty of bacon and onions. The iced tea tasted fresh. The restaurant was clean and the gentleman server was polite. We will go back again.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We love to come here for a fun family night out. Half price pizza on Mon & Tues makes it a very reasonable choice. The pizza is really good. Thin crust with just the right amount of toppings. Full bar. Noisy kids don't trouble anyone since the place is always hopping, though not too loud, you easily hear the conversation at your table. Service is attentive and usually friendly.

Date of visit: January 2018