“Good service, clean!”

Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Silver Spring
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights, I drove from Lynchburg VA for knowing DC, this hotel is in a good location, there are places for eating near. If you want to go to DC you can drive or take the bus z8 from the bus station which is so close to the hotel and then the Red Line of train to Union Station, there you'll be at the mall and visit the touristic places.
I liked the cleaning of the room and the quietness. The room also is wide, you get a sofa and a desk for working. You get chocolates free of welcome.
There is a machine coffee inside the room for you can prepare it if you want.
The bathroom is clean and wide too.
The breakfast was not included but you have options there for buying something.
The parking is included.
The location is quiet, but in the night I think is very dark for walking around.
The service of the people working there was good, my room was ready around 12:00m and they gave me the access card key as soon as I arrived, the check in is at 15:00, but I could get into earlier, that was really good.

Was a nice stay. I will surely stay again there if need to visit DC. In fact, is a good option in prices compared to the ones which are in DC.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hotel is very nice and located in a very nice area. Several fast food restaurants in the area/parking lot you can walk to for a quick meal if you do not want to eat at the hotel. If you make your reservations on-line make sure you print off a copy and bring with you. The on-line system and hotel computer system does not seem to be connected.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for providing your feedback while visiting us. We appreciate your time and feedback. We strive for five star service and we would be honored if you would give us the opportunity to host you again so we can ensure your stay is exceptional.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Overall the visit was great. I stay here often. The only problem came when I checked out and realized I left my coat. I called the hotel three times to try and get my coat. Nobody called me back the first 2 times. The 3rd time they said the house keeping manager is walking by, hold on let me ask her. They said no. I asked if someone could go double check the room, they told me no. I said well that's a problem because I left my coat there. At a minimum they should speak with the person who cleaned the room. They said manager would call me.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology we did not meet your expectations during your stay. Our goal is to always provide the best possible service our guests come to expect and deserve. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice well maintained property. All of the staff that we encountered were friendly and very attentive. The entire facility was very clean. The room was a decent size. The mattresses were OK for me, but my companion found them a bit hard. They felt like some version of the popular microfoam ones. The room had a small refrigerator, microwave and Keurig coffee machine. They have a nice small snack store in the lobby that offers a wide variety of snacks, beers and wine. They also have a small bar right in the lobby. They do serve a buffet breakfast for $10.95, here is a hint, there is a Panera Bread just a very short walk from the hotel through the adjacent strip mall, they offer a very nice quick breakfast for less. This property is easy to get to and the 495 beltway exit is only a couple of miles away. There is ample onsite free parking. The free wifi works well and has decent bandwidth. If you like to walk there is a large office park area next door with sidewalks on both sides on the street. There is a 7-11 and a variety of other quick food places right next door to the hotel. It was a nice two night stay and a very good value for the Washington, DC metro area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Hotel lobby was nice. Room was clean. Continental breakfast was inexpensive but terrible. Would rather had paid a little more to get fresher items. Disappointed that once morning coffee end, you had to pay $2.50 if you wanted a cup later in the day or evening. But if you looking for a clean, reasonably price hotel this will meet you needs.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017