My husband surprised me with an overnight getaway for my birthday. When we first arrived the first thing we saw was the sign about the renovations and the exterior of the building being raw. Granted, it's the end of February and the ideal time to do renovations since it's off-peak but he hadn't been informed of it- and unfortunately I couldn't take all the pictures I wanted to as photography is a hobby and I like to document our trips. We stayed in the Admiral Suite which had an in-suite jacuzzi and king bed. The accomodations were very spacious, clean and comfortable with a living room area seperate from the bedrooom. The jacuzzi tub was right when you walked into the room in the corner of the "living room" area...although you had a clear view of the water out of the the windows opposite the room, I felt it was a bit of an awkward layout. Overall, he had arranged for the tub to be prepared while we were at dinner so that when we returned it was filled, complete with bubbles, rose petals, candles and tub side champagne...a very nice treat (although at checkout I overheard that it was an additional $75 for the service!). We opted to eat at Sherwood's Landing at the Inn at Perry Cabin (about a 5 minute drive) which was one of the best culinary treats of my life so aside from our mini experience at the Tavern (it was closed when we arrived mid-afternoon on a Sunday but they made an exception and served us a drink as we couldn't check-in yet and needed to kill time until our spa services) I can't comment on the food. My husband had booked a couple's massage for us at the spa which was one of the best massages we've both had. Tim and Carrie were incredible massage therapists, although I didn't care for the spa furnishings nor decor (I work in the industry so I tend to be a little critical). I definitely enjoyed myself, as did my husband, but I felt it was overpriced for what it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extraordinary waterfront resort featuring rooms and suites, transient marina, conference and event facilities, award winning dining (seasonal), a comfortable lounge and spa. The property overlooks St Michaels harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina And Spa
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina Hotel St. Michaels
- St Michaels Harbour Hotel Marina
- St Michaels Harbour Resort Marina