“A Treasure”
Review of Yia Yia's Bakery

Yia Yia's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Rosedale
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Authentic bakeries are dying . Most people have become satisfied with grocery store baking. Compared to what we can make at home, grocery store cake is awful and also made of very unhealthy ingredients.

This bakery is significantly better than grocery store. The quality is so much better. The taste so much better. The selection is unbelievable. Really,you can not believe the selection of cakes, pies,tarts,cupcakes etc in this place unless you see it for yourself.

If you go there just once, you will definitely go back .

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Love the brownies here. They also have a very nice selection of cheese cakes. The red velvet cheese cake is very good too.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I've only been twice, yet plan on future trips, as the donuts, bread and cake I bought were Excellent! It was an accident I ran across them as traffic was backed up on Pulaski Hwy, I cut onto RT7 and happily found a new place for great sweets!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Saturday afternoon, and our sweet tooth kicked in. I'd passed this bakery several times, but never stopped...I always remembered the spelling, though. We decided to go today--doughnuts, cupcakes, cakes, pastries, eclairs, breads, and cookies. The staff was busy, but friendly. We got Oreo cheesecake And Snicker's cheesecake. Delicious!

Also, as a newlywed, we enjoyed looking at the beautiful wedding cake samples on display.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Yia Yia's has been my go to bakery for the last 6 years. The cakes are all amazing and love the individual pieces for when I can't decide what I want. Our wedding cake also came from Yia Yia's and years later we still get compliments from our friends and family on how delicious and fresh our cake was.