“getting shabby”
Review of Normandie Farm

Normandie Farm
Reserve with OpenTable
Normandie Farm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 58 Restaurants in Potomac
Price range: US$ 35 - US$ 50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Democracy Blvd
Reviewed 6 April 2018

While the service is great, some of the dishes fall short. Stick with the seafood.
Repairs/updating needed in restdooms, etc. They seem to ignore the shabby appearance, and minor repairs that are needed. Resting on their laurels.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Celebrated a "milestone" birthday at Normandie Farm in a private room set up for a dozen of us. The Food was excellent, and we had the choice for people to order from the menu. Several of us had one of the crab "specialties" and they were outstanding. Steaks and other fish selections also got rave reviews. Service was excellent, and it was very easy to arrange this event in advance: but at least two weeks lead time is likely needed. Lovely location too!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We always thought of this as a sedate restaurant with white tablecloths and candles on the tables. That still is true, but the lounge is different. It is livelier without being rowdy, and the live music is very good. We especially enjoyed listening to the talented Tess Ferrara, You can order full meals from the main menu, which we did, or just drinks and snacks. We will be back!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This is one of my all time favorite place to enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, private party. They do it right always. I have brought my friends and my family here for special occasions and just last week, Karl and I were here twice once for dinner and again for breakfast on Saturday. We Love the Popovers and thankfully they are getting them right again. Dinner last week was just great and a treat in the middle of the week. I love Oysters, but you have to try the Escargots “Normandie Farm. They are so yummy and Not over cooked. Karl had these, too. My favorite salad is the Watercress & Endive Salad Vinaigrette, but all the salads are fresh and I've had them all. I had the Normandie Farm Crab Imperial and it is so tasty and made with such skill. My husband had the Escalope of Veal “Oscar” and we shared a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, Kim Crawford. You can't leave Normandy without Espresso and dessert, we shared the French bread pudding.

Normandy Farms has a very nice bar/night club with entertainment and they have a lovely Brunch on Sunday. This restaurant has been around for a LONG time and is high on lots of people's list for fine dining especially if you want great country French cooking.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Older establishment, needs some TLC but tremendous food, wonderful pub like entertainment off main room. A fun go to place for fresh food with family of all ages.