All reviews room was clean one night stay sage diner front desk clerk virginia beach roadside motel minute drive would stay here again free breakfast md highway
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Took forever to get checked in. Was questioned as to why I would leave the “South” to come to the North. Advised her we choose this hotel due to the vacinity. However we were very disappointed. The room smelled like mold and mildew and like it had been under stagnated water. We paid $132.60 and was so dissatisfied. The linens were stained and there was silver fish crawling by the television and surrounding area. We kept our clothes on all night and sat our items in the middle of the open space. When early morning I showered, put my clothes on and we left before 7:00am. Worst night ever. Filthy place and had window put in with clear chalking & it appeared it had been pushed in.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HONEYBUN721
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by Michael at the front desk and he is a great young man and very pleasant to deal with after a long day of travelling. Thank you Michael. The room was nice, the bed was comfortable. The morning Continental breakfast was enough to get us going for the day. Reasonably priced for a one night stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this knowing it was not a five star hotel, but the room smelled just weird, the beds were just terrible and we had to clean the shower before we used it. I'd have been okay if it was at least clean because the staff were friendly and the pool seemed nice. We didn't attempt breakfast because I just wanted out of there.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Heather K
Reviewed 19 June 2018

When stopping at the Econo Lodge I was pleasantly treated by the staff. Their accommodations exceeded what I paid for at the hotel, which included free internet, a delicious continental breakfast, a sparkling swimming pool, and a quite room to crash for the evening. It was exactly what I needed while passing through Pocomoke City, MD.

Room tip: While the shower room was rather tiny, it provided exactly what I needed.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the motel on last Sat (June 16)
The Wi-Fi is not functional. It was disconnected and the signal was very low.
The floor is not water proof material. You can see the floor get wet during the stay.
The breakfast was so poor. Not many menus and no refill. At 8 am, yogurts were gone but no more provided.

Trip type: Travelled with family