“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pocomoke City
New York City, New York
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I have been staying in this motel every now and then .This is clean motel .I was shocked to here this and I totaly disagree with this commemt.There are no bedbug in this motel.Conterary staff is very cooperative and clean swimming pool and great breakfast.I strongly recommend this motel.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Springfield, VA
Reviewed 15 August 2011

My sister, my daughters, and I stayed here for one night before spending a day on Chincoteague Island. It was wonderful, especially for the price. The room was very clean and comfortable. My girls loved the pool. The people working there were fantastic. We left something behind and went back later and they could not have been more helpful.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Oakville, Connecticut
Reviewed 4 August 2011

The only thing nice about this place was the pool. The motel was a dump.
The sink drain had a smell coming from it. The shower tub would hardly drain. I took a quick shower and it took 20 minutes for it to drain. We wanted to give our grandchildren a bath but wouldn't dare. We will never stay here again!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank aesop11

Travellers are raving about these Pocomoke City hotels

Woodmere, New York
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Stayed one night on family vacation. The place was clean and above the standards of most Econolodges. Upon departing, we had a major problem with our car and the manager was amazingly helpful, assuring that our vacation was not ruined, I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Herminie, PA
Reviewed 17 July 2011

The EconoLodge is apparently an older hotel and some areas are in need of general maintenance. I don't deduct points for that because I believe it's naive to think that every part of every hotel shold be in pristine condition at all times. There were no major problems except for the refrigerator not working, which we did not realize until the day before we left. The room was sufficiently clean and certainly there was no "musty smell" as such an issue would have played havoc with my wife's allergies. The bed I think was more comfortable than our bed here at home. High speed wireless Internet is available in the room but we had to be VERY careful where we placed the laptop as a difference of 5-10ft made the difference between sufficient signal and no signal. The only difficulty I had was with the staff, and please note the use of DIFFICULTY rather than ISSUE. I haven't yet made up my mind about the morning front desk lady. She was never mean or nasty to me or anyone else that I witnessed but yet she seemed to be annoyed at times if she had to do any work. Apart from that, two of the three housekeeping staff I spoke to apparently spoke little English. They were willing and happy to help, but they often didn't understand what it was that I was asking. I found the continental breakfast to be more than adequate as it did provide hot waffles, coffee, juice, toast, cereal and some pastries. My wife was disappointed though that it lacked eggs and meat such as bacon or sausage. Our main purpose in being at this hotel was to be close to Chincoteague, VA since we could not afford in-Chincoteague prices. I spent a lot more time driving the albeit short distance two and from Chincoteague than I thought I would so if it's at all possible in the future I will stay in Chincoteague. Barring that, I believe I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
20.3 km away
Best Western Chincoteague Island
Best Western Chincoteague Island
#4 of 19 in Chincoteague Island

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK