“Pleasant service but…”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #10 of 25 Restaurants in Pocomoke City
Reviewed 1 week ago

Stopped here at 9:00 PM for a late dinner on the road. First impression was that we very late and the place was nearly empty. There were two orders ahead of us, two people each, when we placed our order. After placing our order, I noted that the dining room, although not filthy, could have used a sweeping. The mix of the diet Dr. Pepper was off and the taste reflected this so I switched to Diet coke form another machine and it was fine. Upon sitting down I noted the napkins had been loaded upside down making it a little bit of a challenge to get them out. Our food took a pretty long time to arrive, though I did not specifically time it. We had two of the $5 value meals, a chicken tenders and a double slider. Neither will bring us back. The chicken tender meal was a dark brown color, well beyond the expected golden brown, with the chicken size appropriate for a small child. The double sliders were beyond well done. The cookie tasted underbanked. As both meals were underwhelming, we ordered a Big Hot Ham and Cheese. Again there were two orders in front of us, this time two individual, and it took 10 minutes to receive the sandwich. The server did apologize for the delay. Although the sandwich was good, by the time it reached our table the bottom of the roll was wet/soggy and near the point of being inedible. Being from out of town, the location was challenging to enter, not knowing the best approach was to turn before the restaurant. The rating of two is based up the pleasant service. The food alone was worth less.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Business brings me by this particular Hardee's about once a month for over a year, and every trip it's my first choice for lunch.
Hey... It's a fast food joint. How can you possibly write a comprehensive review on one of those?
You can't.
Here's why I am writing:
I just want to congratulate the manager of that location. Every single time I've been there the staff and crew could not have been friendlier. Every single time.
The place is always very clean - and, being the Christmas Season now, very festively decorated for the holidays.
You all do a great job there. It should be noted and recognized.
And that is why I am reviewing a Hardee's.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a great Hardees to add to your list of stops along Route 13 . One of the Friendliest and Most Pleasant Establishments that I have been to in the fast food chains. The food is always fresh and hot. Great Milkshakes too!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The food was hot and the service was efficient- fast for as busy as they were. We got the $5 Chicken nuggets, fries special, a grilled burrito and Swiss mushroom burger. All was very good and we had left-overs for later. Worth mentioning again, service was fast and food was as hot as any fast food we have had.

Reviewed 4 January 2017