All reviewshollywood casinotruck stoproom was cleanoutlet mallwaffle makerironing boardonly stayed one nightwithin walking distanceyogurteasy accessenjoyed our staycalled the front deskconvenient locationmicrowavedryerclerkpets
Reviewed 22 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Abid S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Perryville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The check-in was very good. The room was clean but it could have used some minor repairs. The immediate stale odor was the first thing we noticed. The bed was very uncomfortable. They said new beds were coming. The staff was genuinely nice and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 August 2017

When to Perryville Md to take a mini vacation. This place was the closest. I normally don't stay at Days Inn because I have found NONE of them are good. This one was a typical dump. We cut our stay short and went to BEST WESTERN. It was a few miles further but it was CHEAPER, CLEANER and more in-tuned to the customers needs. The difference was midnight to dawn. I have pictures of signs they put up that their dryers were out of order and NO refunds given. People had to drape their wet bath suits on the bushes out front. The place was unsafe. When the light was not working, I tried to unscrew the bulb and it exploded in my hands. The free breakfast consisted of cold cereal or toast. The area with tables was limited to 4 tables in the lobby. It rained for about 5 minutes and our room was flooded because the concrete was broken and tilted toward the door.

Room Tip: go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Very sorry to hear about your vacation getting ruined at our property. I am really sorry to hear all the bad things went wrong with your stay. But unfortunately your review has too many exaggerations. how someone can hang their bath suits on bushes if it was raining which flooded your room.
I don't understand why would you need to unscrew a bulb and not ask our maintenance to fix the light if it is not working.
As far as breakfast goes I am surprised you didn't get to see the Apples, Bananas, Two cold cereals and one hot cereal, Freshly made waffles, yogurt, bread, danishes, bagels, English muffins and off course freshly brewed coffee which is brewed by the cup by our automated machine along with tea.

Local police is so efficient that we have a excellent record of law and order in our small town. Very sorry to hear that you felt unsafe at our property. We spoke with our local police regarding this issue and they were nto happy to hear that.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

employees very nice & friendly room very clean & comfortable good airconditioner and TV bathrm clean and functional carpet was very clean ,but, my only COMPLAINT was it was HEAVILY STAINED and not very attractive it SHOULD be replaced IMMEDIATELY !!! IT WOULD DEFINITELY DISSUADE A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM STAYING THERE!!!OTHERWISE I WAS VERY COMFORTABLE THERE AND WOULD RETURN!!! I WAS IN RM 142

Room Tip: stayed first floor easy access, no steps or elevators to contend with
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo