All reviewshollywood casinotruck stoproom was cleanoutlet mallwaffle makerironing boardonly stayed one nightwithin walking distanceyogurteasy accessenjoyed our staycalled the front deskconvenient locationmicrowavedryerclerkpets
Reviewed 15 August 2017

employees very nice & friendly room very clean & comfortable good airconditioner and TV bathrm clean and functional carpet was very clean ,but, my only COMPLAINT was it was HEAVILY STAINED and not very attractive it SHOULD be replaced IMMEDIATELY !!! IT WOULD DEFINITELY DISSUADE A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM STAYING THERE!!!OTHERWISE I WAS VERY COMFORTABLE THERE AND WOULD RETURN!!! I WAS IN RM 142

Room Tip: stayed first floor easy access, no steps or elevators to contend with
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I don't ask for a lot in a hotel room really. Most things I find a way to laugh about (like the "pool" at a Best Western in Vermont that had been filled in long ago but still had pool chairs around it and a grill to the side,,,but I digress...) but this hotel has killed any desire for me to continue in the Wyndham Rewards system. To begin, we couldn't open the door. My son tried about six times. The green light would come on, but the door remained locked. Then my husband tried, and after several times, finally got it open. When we got in the room, my husband noticed that there was no remote for the television. He then picked up the phone to complain about the door and remote and found that the phone didn't work. He went to the front desk to complain, and they offered to move us to another room, which was about four doors down. We started moving our stuff, and quickly noticed that (1) the air conditioner didn't work, and (2) the refrigerator didn't work, and when you opened the door of the refrigerator it was hot inside, and had a rancid smell inside. We moved back to the first room and gave them the keys back to the second, because the door might have been very hard to open, but at least the room had AC and a working refrigerator. The room had a safe with a key in it. We were in a second floor room, and (in case you are handicapped and need the information) there is no elevator. The continental breakfast was standard, cereal, coffee, waffle maker, toast, OJ. The bathroom door wouldn't close easily. You had to work really hard to get the door to close to use the bathroom or take a shower.
On the good side, the bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: If you are disabled, ask for a first floor room, as there is no elevator
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017

It's perfect if you pay under 80 per night and your only staying for one day. The room needs to be renovated and there was a strange odor in the room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The hotel was super convenient for our plans . The hotel was clean , service was good, and the price was certainly right. Strongly recommend this hotel for any couples going to TPA for a party .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I had car trouble on 95, was towed off the interstate, and stayed overnight at the Days Inn. Price is cheap, and so was most of the aspects of the hotel. Very musty smell in the room. Definitely an economy room. Continental breakfast was just bagels, muffins, yogurt, etc. I asked for a salt package to use to rinse my mouth and they did not have any salt. The best thing was the nice attitude of the ladies behind the check in counter. They were pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo