“This place needs to be closed.”

Days Inn Perryville
Days Inn Perryville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Perryville
Reviewed 17 August 2017

When to Perryville Md to take a mini vacation. This place was the closest. I normally don't stay at Days Inn because I have found NONE of them are good. This one was a typical dump. We cut our stay short and went to BEST WESTERN. It was a few miles further but it was CHEAPER, CLEANER and more in-tuned to the customers needs. The difference was midnight to dawn. I have pictures of signs they put up that their dryers were out of order and NO refunds given. People had to drape their wet bath suits on the bushes out front. The place was unsafe. When the light was not working, I tried to unscrew the bulb and it exploded in my hands. The free breakfast consisted of cold cereal or toast. The area with tables was limited to 4 tables in the lobby. It rained for about 5 minutes and our room was flooded because the concrete was broken and tilted toward the door.

Room Tip: go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Abid S, General Manager at Days Inn Perryville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Very sorry to hear about your vacation getting ruined at our property. I am really sorry to hear all the bad things went wrong with your stay. But unfortunately your review has too many exaggerations. how someone can hang their bath suits on bushes if it was raining which flooded your room.
I don't understand why would you need to unscrew a bulb and not ask our maintenance to fix the light if it is not working.
As far as breakfast goes I am surprised you didn't get to see the Apples, Bananas, Two cold cereals and one hot cereal, Freshly made waffles, yogurt, bread, danishes, bagels, English muffins and off course freshly brewed coffee which is brewed by the cup by our automated machine along with tea.

Local police is so efficient that we have a excellent record of law and order in our small town. Very sorry to hear that you felt unsafe at our property. We spoke with our local police regarding this issue and they were nto happy to hear that.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

employees very nice & friendly room very clean & comfortable good airconditioner and TV bathrm clean and functional carpet was very clean ,but, my only COMPLAINT was it was HEAVILY STAINED and not very attractive it SHOULD be replaced IMMEDIATELY !!! IT WOULD DEFINITELY DISSUADE A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM STAYING THERE!!!OTHERWISE I WAS VERY COMFORTABLE THERE AND WOULD RETURN!!! I WAS IN RM 142

Room Tip: stayed first floor easy access, no steps or elevators to contend with
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I don't ask for a lot in a hotel room really. Most things I find a way to laugh about (like the "pool" at a Best Western in Vermont that had been filled in long ago but still had pool chairs around it and a grill to the side,,,but I digress...) but this hotel has killed any desire for me to continue in the Wyndham Rewards system. To begin, we couldn't open the door. My son tried about six times. The green light would come on, but the door remained locked. Then my husband tried, and after several times, finally got it open. When we got in the room, my husband noticed that there was no remote for the television. He then picked up the phone to complain about the door and remote and found that the phone didn't work. He went to the front desk to complain, and they offered to move us to another room, which was about four doors down. We started moving our stuff, and quickly noticed that (1) the air conditioner didn't work, and (2) the refrigerator didn't work, and when you opened the door of the refrigerator it was hot inside, and had a rancid smell inside. We moved back to the first room and gave them the keys back to the second, because the door might have been very hard to open, but at least the room had AC and a working refrigerator. The room had a safe with a key in it. We were in a second floor room, and (in case you are handicapped and need the information) there is no elevator. The continental breakfast was standard, cereal, coffee, waffle maker, toast, OJ. The bathroom door wouldn't close easily. You had to work really hard to get the door to close to use the bathroom or take a shower.
On the good side, the bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: If you are disabled, ask for a first floor room, as there is no elevator
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017

It's perfect if you pay under 80 per night and your only staying for one day. The room needs to be renovated and there was a strange odor in the room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The hotel was super convenient for our plans . The hotel was clean , service was good, and the price was certainly right. Strongly recommend this hotel for any couples going to TPA for a party .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perryville
10.9 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North East
12.6 km away
#7 of 16 in Aberdeen
20 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
12.6 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen

Been to Days Inn Perryville? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK