“Horrible Stay in Perryville”

Days Inn Perryville
Days Inn Perryville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Perryville
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Things seemed strange from the start when the desk person said she couldn’t give a second door key because she didn’t have anymore.
We walked up the steps to our room (no elevator in the building) so walking with my cane and suitcase was a challenge.
We opened the door of our room which smelled heavily of smoke.
We immediately noticed the wall paper peeling from the wall as well as most of the paper warped in the front room.
I checked between the mattress and box spring and saw specks of what could have been dirt, old bugs or tobacco, I’m not sure which. The bathroom had what can only be described as what looked as if something had clawed the wall with 3 distinctive rips in the wall paper near the light switch. The tub had a dirty mat in it and drain stopper looked cruddy and dirty. We did not use the shower and had to wash up in the sink.
The chair to the desk was dirty with specks and dirt. Several spots on the wall as if by cigarette ash by bed and in bathroom.
Front desk informed me there were no more rooms available. The desk said she could give me a refund. Since it was now 12:00AM this was not a viable option.
Hotels.com’s response was I would get a 25-dollar credit and the person could cancel my reservation here.
Days Inn should refund my money and Hotels.com should give me an extra night’s stay at a hotel of my choosing for free.
I hope no one should endure my experience in room 239 at Days Inn Perryville, Maryland.

Room Tip: Bring cleaning supplies and coverings for the dirty beds
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The price was good and the location was what we needed for the night. The room was rather shabby with several areas of loose wallpaper. Needs a remodel but was ok.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Nice get away friendy staff willing to help in any way rooms are clean close to restaurants and shopping nice getaway

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017

It was an ok place, nothing fancy nor was I expecting it to be. Was just a new place to stop on my way home. The Denny's right store was real good tho.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perryville
10.9 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North East
12.6 km away
#7 of 16 in Aberdeen
20 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
12.6 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen

Been to Days Inn Perryville? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Days Inn Perryville

Address: 61 Heather Ln, I-95 & Us 222, Perryville, MD 21903-2520 (Formerly Ramada Inn Perryville)
Region: United States > Maryland > Perryville
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Perryville
Price Range: ₹ 5,025 - ₹ 6,056 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Perryville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Perryville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Perryville Hotel Perryville