“Mostly Good”

Mamma Lucia Pizza & Italian
Ranked #22 of 82 Restaurants in Parkville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I've been eating here for years and always enjoyed dishes like the Chicken Parm. On my most recent experience, I ordered a cheese steak sub, Italian Cold Cut (for later) and Fries. The cheese steak was excellent. They really loaded it. Philly might be jealous. Unfortunately, the fries were a bit greasy for my taste. I would have much preferred nice crisp fries. Prices are reasonable and access is convenient.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

By far the best Italian food in Maryland. The staff is amazing and they treat you like family! We try something new each time and have never been disappointed. We drive over an hour each way and the food is never a disappointment. Seriously, the best pizza and pasta around. The atmosphere is casual and the place is crazy clean.. Even the pots and pans look clean. We love it and now I am hungry and need a Greek salad!

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

My family has enjoyed the food here for years. Great variety on the menu choices. Quality and consistency. Try something besides pizza - you will be pleasantly surprised. We also like the decor.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Love their pizza and everything they make, always so fresh and extra yummy! Seats available in and outside, nice atmosphere!

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

We were surprised with the quality of the food in comparison to their prices. We went there once and never returned. I would not recommended.

1  Thank Mariana I