“Worth the drive”

Mamma Lucia Pizza & Italian
Ranked #22 of 82 Restaurants in Parkville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

My family has enjoyed the food here for years. Great variety on the menu choices. Quality and consistency. Try something besides pizza - you will be pleasantly surprised. We also like the decor.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Love their pizza and everything they make, always so fresh and extra yummy! Seats available in and outside, nice atmosphere!

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

We were surprised with the quality of the food in comparison to their prices. We went there once and never returned. I would not recommended.

1  Thank Mariana I
Reviewed 27 May 2016

I allow myself to write this brief review as I have been for the first time at this restaurant despite've seen in a long time but a bit snubbed.
Well I found myself well (Fausto is a volcano such as Vesuvius of his home) and I have also ate well! good carbonara and everything else. Good to eat Italian-style with a nice glass of Merlot or Chianti.
Everything revolves around Fausto whose smile captures the ladies and takes the confidence of us males.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

This is not your average pizza delivery joint. While we have not tried any other italian dishes, someone recommended this for pizza and man oh man, it did not disappoint. We got the meat lovers sicillian pizza. You know it is a good one when the lid to the box does not close all the way. Pretty sure my husband and I both entered a food coma state when we were finished.