“Mouthwatering softcrabs”

Freeland Crab & Seafood
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Parkton
Reviewed 20 August 2018

If you want a delicious meal, try the soft crab sandwich with fries at this establishment. Fried to perfection and the fries were equally as good. I would highly recommend Freeland Seafood. Customer service is outstanding, too!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We got steamed crabs for Father's day. So good. Friendly and quick service. Consistently good crabs.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The kids bought me some crabs for my birthday, and these weee great! They were mediums, about 6 in point to point, full with plenty of seasoning. No complaints here, sure got my belly full.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We called for crabs for the holiday w/e and were told extra large crabs were 72.00 a dozen. I asked if they were really extra large and was told I would be very happy with them... Well Guess what, I wasn't most of them were med and empty... Paul was the person who said "I been doing this since I was 14" Well Paul, these crabs were not even close to extra large crabs, And I feel totally ripped off and will never order from you again. I live very close to your business, so it's a shame I have to drive to Madonna House where the crabs are extra large and you get what you pay for!!!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Picked up crabs and shrimp for dinner tonight. They were delicious and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended