“Love this little place, great southern food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
JNJ Southern Kitchen
Ranked #102 of 143 Restaurants in Owings Mills
Cuisines: American
Description: Specializes in American Southern cooking. Next to The Big Cheese Pizzeria in Owings Mills.
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I've had their jambalia and I have to admit you get a lot of food for the money. My wife had the fried chicken and I have to say these peices were pretty big. Very juicy and tender.

2  Thank Dan B

Reviewed 29 April 2012

I have visited this restaurant a few times. I absolutely love the ribs, home made Mac and cheese... and the fish is great. I was really surprised that the "southern" cooking was so good, especially in the middle of no where in MD. Great place for take out or delivery.

3  Thank SarahK2012