“Graet Flavors!!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #62 of 150 Restaurants in Owings Mills
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 10
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 30 April 2018

New place our office has decided to go each week! Love the choices...something a bit different from the ordinary lunches. My fav is the baked feta and the chicken orzo soup!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I eat there regularly. Very WW friendly. I live close by and really enjoy their food. I love the shrimp kabobs and the greek salad. Delish!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We love the food at Zoe's but our experience last night was TERRIBLE. Got there at 8:10. Staff had already stacked the chairs in half of the restaurant and it was obvious our arriving to eat was a major inconvenience. Girl in the blue shirt (we assumed was the manager) had the worst spirit ever. Very rude and rushing us to place our orders. Mind you this was my husbands first time there and he wasn't familiar with the menu so asked a few questions. She seemed to be very annoyed and irritated. Messed up our orders. When my husband got up to get a more sweet tea, they had "closed" the sweet tea dispenser,..cleaning up again. He asked them why they were such in a hurry to close when the store was open till 9. The young lady rolled her eyes at him and as we walked out she gathered two other employees over to talk about us and stare as we walked out the door. Very rude and obvious about it.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took advantage of Zoe's kitchen offer of a free entree for veterans.
My husband served in the Army in the 1960s.
He had a sandwich and soup, I had their Greek salad.
Both, as always, were very good.
The service is always friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Everytime I come to this location there is an issue. My last visit I ordered 2 steak kabobs with rice and salad. The kabobs were supposed to be well done, however they were rare. By no means am I a chef but as soon as the fork touch the meat I could tell it wasn't prepared properly. So why is it the person who prepared the food wasn't aware. I called them to inform them I wasn't satisfied with the way the food was prepared and they offered me a refund. I informed them I would come back the following day for a replacement order. The following day I tried to call the order in so I wouldn't have to wait, I tried calling several times and no one answered. When I arrived to place the order I inquired about the phone and the young lady stated they were busy. Why have the option of calling the order in if they are too busy to answer the phone. The previous day they were laughing and playing while taking my order. Where is the professionalism?

Date of visit: October 2017