“Steamer night”

Ropewalk Ocean City
Ranked #33 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Half price steamer buckets were a hit. I did find out that I really don't like crawfish, but it is best to learn that for Half price. Service was good.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I have been here numerous of times in both summer & winter & just love the atmosphere here! Each time I have came here its always been very friendly staff who go out of your way to make sure you have what you need. Great drinks & food especially those crab egg rolls and bada bing shrimp are to die for. Love that they have a play ground for the kids especially in the summer for the kids...makes the wait easier for us parents while there having fun & you can enjoy a drink or two!

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Overall it was good. My son ordered Mac and cheese 6.99 no drink. The drink was 3.99. Mac and cheese was Kraft. We came in during happy hour. The check was 32? Lesson learned... I love this place ,but include a kids drink in the 6.99.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We visited Ropewalk in Ocean City on Friday December 30, before New Years Eve. We had been to the Ropewalk in Fenwick and I knew it was kid friendly and expected the same at Ropewalk in Ocean City. When I walked in I saw several families with multiple children. There was a play ground out front although it was too cold to play outside. Our little man got several things to play with and color. Ropewalk Ocean City has an incredible view of the bay and is a very comfortable restaurant. I ordered the prime rib special at $19.99 and was not disappointed. We also ordered the Deadliest Steam Pot which was big enough for two people. The kid's shrimp meal was $6.99. With the special pricing, the bottle beers were $4.50, the mixed drinks $7.00 which I thought was a little high. With tip, it was about $100 for the 3 of us. Overall it was good experience, the service was good, the food was good, the atmosphere was good and we will likely go back again.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

My first time here with the family. I called back in late Oct, maybe early Nov asking if they took reservations for New Years which they said no. So we went New Years Eve, I went to give my name and they asked if I had a reservation? Anyway we waited about an hour and a half to be seated. Our steamed shrimp that was supposed to be an app, came out after our main course. I had the Lobster Pot Pie thought it was good, not great. Little bland. The puff pastry part was great. With so many other choices in OC, not sure if I would go back.