“pankcakes a flop potatoes are great”
Review of Bad Monkey

Bad Monkey
Ranked #48 of 447 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American
Description: Bad Monkey Bar & Grill located at 58th street and Coastal Highway in the heart of Ocean City MD features breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eat in or carry out. Check out the great craft beer selection and hand made cocktails upstairs at the burger bar or grab a signature chessesteak and shoestring fries from our downstairs sub shop. Bad Monkey T shirts make a great OC souvenir.
Reviewed 13 November 2017

had a great time here for breakfast with my hubby they are cheap and they give a big plate of food also very fast service

Reviewed 11 November 2017

November in Ocean City found us hungry for lunch and not sure where to grab a good burger. So we tried Bad Monkey because it sounded like a cool place with a catchy name that advertised craft beers and burgers. Advertising is all it had as reality was quite different. We arrived around 11:15 to find out only breakfast was being served. No burger and beer for us. So we had to order from the breakfast menu. Omelette with cold potatoes, chip beef on toast that was also luke warm with cold home fries. Coke machine broke so we switched to coffee and water. Noise from kids was very loud so the experience was frustrating and disappointing. Which affected our decision to purchase any Bad Monkey clothing. Equally disappointing was the fact that BM is associated with Fegan's Island where we had a phenomenal meal the night before. Sorry Bad Monkey, lunch was a bust.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We went during off season, so when we tried to go Thursday night at 9ish, it was closed. Understandable. So tried again Friday late lunch and were not disappointed. The food was very good. We went with meat eating friend, who loved the old bay wings. Their veg friendly food was very good as well. The bread smelled and treated awesome. Fun apparel to buy too

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Just left about an hour ago. 11/4/17, and gotta say the atmosphere was extremely loud, but that's to be expected in a bar type establishment. Don't plan on holding a conversation with family here. Got seated in under 3minutes and Nicholas visited the table within a few minutes there after. Menu is on the smaller side and that's always a good thing as large menus equal chaos. Food was out within 15 minutes of ordering. Chicken wings are on the smaller side and fries were over salted. What can I say about the burgers other than wow. Burgers were on the larger side and priced at what you would expect to pay in a resort town. Burger bun was a bit dried out and hard but I'm not a bread person so no big deal. All total bill was $60 for a family of 4. Will I return? Maybe. Food wasn't that great that you can't find comparable food nearby. Would like to see "off season" specials but doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon. Worth the visit? Yes. Worth a repeat visit? I'd say that's in bad monkeys hands at this point.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Husband and I visited OC in October and it was a challenge finding what restaurants were open off season. Bad Monkey looks like a fun place. We stopped by for breakfast. The restaurant is on the second floor, a bakery and souvenir shop on the first, so we almost nixed it because I was having some difficulty with stairs. But they have an elevator! Prices are a little high for breakfast but average for OC. We ordered Bloody Marys (mine virgin) and they were delicious with a big stick of bacon and tasty seasonings. Breakfast was good, great home fries and the thickest (homemade that morning) toast I have ever found on my breakfast plate. Our waiter brought over a basket of their warm "Monkey Bread" and after tasting one, I had to restrain myself from eating more because there's no way I would have been able to finish my breakfast. I could have easily made a meal of those cinnamon buns and coffee, but my eggs and turkey sausage were on the way. We wanted to buy some bread to take home, but the bakery wasn't open (I'm sure that's different in season) but I would definitely recommend this place for breakfast.

1  Thank 943ElizabethR

Been to Bad Monkey? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK