“Fabulous place for a family vacation!!”
'The Lounge'
Fooseball anyone? Cocktails anyone?
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fooseball anyone?
Cocktails anyone?
Complimentary bikes
Living room
View to the stairs from living room
View into dining area from the living room
Dining & kitchen area
Tranquility room queen bed
Tranquility room (queen & twin)
Lighthouse room
View into hallway
Toy closet for the kiddos!
Downstairs Lighthouse bathroom
Dormitory room
full & two twin beds
Upstairs 'Drunken Sailor' room with a queen & full bed
TV area upstairs
Ready for Hurricane Hermine 2016
Sunset from Ropewalk
'St. Louis Manor' at the corner of St. Louis Ave and 10th Street.
Cruising Week in OC
1002 St. Louis Ave
Ocean City, MD  21842
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
barbarasN...
Westminster Md
“Fabulous place for a family vacation!!”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was our 10th year to stay at St. Louis Manor. Great house for my large family. We love the garage to hang in and play games. Close to the beach,boardwalk, and restaurants. The new rugs and living room furniture was a nice surprise. Linda and Fred are a wonderful couple to rent from. Hope to see them next year!!

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Aug 2017
Hi Barbara....You have a great family and we always look forward to seeing you and the whole gang.
See you next year!
Linda & Fred
ortiznanc...
Bristow, Virginia
“Anthony's 40th Birthday!🎂🎉👍🏽”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We celebrated my son's 40th Birthday at St. Louis Manor in June 2017. It was a perfect house, location and week! The kids had a great time with all the space inside and outside, and the adults enjoyed the garage space even more! It's walking distance to everything, which is a bonus! The owners, Linda and Fred are wonderful and only a phone call away. I hope to rent again this house! Thank you for everything!!!

22 Aug 2017
Thank you Nancy for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wonderful family - you're truly blessed. I hope to see you again.
Fondly,
sg021691
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Perfect vacation house for families.”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My family and I have stayed here 2 years in a row and hopefully for many more. It is a great house with plenty of room and in close proximity to shops, restaurants, the boardwalk and the beach. Great family location, close enough to activities but far enough that it is peaceful at night. Would absolutley recommend to anyone.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Aug 2017
Sherry,
I'm glad that you have stayed at St. Louis Manor these past two years. I must say, I've also enjoyed seeing your classic cars parked in the driveway...they look a whole lot cooler than my soccer mom car!
I hope to see you again next year ~
lindsayka...
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Perfect get away”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The house was amazing! Beautiful and spacious for my 11 family members and I. We loved hanging out in the converted garage. Loved that it came equipped with on site laundry and so much stuff for the beach. It lighten our load of stuff we has to bring with us. If we go back next year we will definitely be trying to rent again.

17 Aug 2017
Thank you for choosing my home for your family vacation. I'm glad you were happy with your choice and I look forward to seeing you all again next year!
Kindest regards,
Mary F
“Great home”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We love this home it had so much room. I love he fact that the owner lives close by. The house is wonderful I garage is amazing with entertainment for everyone. I walking distance to the boardwalk and beach so you aren't far from everything. Will be booking next year

24 Jul 2017
Mary, it was great meeting you and your family this summer. Thank you for choosing my home for your family reunion/vacation and I'm glad to hear you'll be coming back next year! Enjoy the rest of your summer ~
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing