“What a great meal in a great”
Review of Touch of Italy

Touch of Italy
Ranked #35 of 413 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Open for Dine-in, Carryout and Curbside Service. Home for Bob Ciprietti is Arthur Avenue in the Bronx. Growing up there and falling in love with the food, tradition,and people of NY inspired him to bring a little bit of home to Delaware. Touch of Italy first opened in the fall of 2010 in Lewes, Delaware and now has locations in Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City, MD. Each ristorante has a salumeria(deli) and a pasticceria (bakery) in house. We are known for our most popular Chicken Parm, our mozzarella, our crispy bread, our internationally recognized brick oven pizza, our pasta, and our eclairs. It's important to us that when you dine with us you enjoy a true authentic Italian experience with good food, friends, family, and great conversation. Stop by for a glass of wine and some good pasta or some meatballs and bread. Regardless of your choice, you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

What a great meal in a great atmosphere , with outstanding service from Simona who provided great service beyond what you would expect . Generous portions , at a reasonable price .

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (682)

Reviewed 16 April 2021

The food was excellent and more than a normal person could eat. The linguine d'ablo was the best and my wife's shrimp scampi was excellent. The atmosphere was very relaxing. You better like the old vegas songs. The drinks were a reasonable price and good. In season make a reservation because seating is limited. We will def go back.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank kirkm829
Reviewed 30 March 2021

My review is based only on the pizza. Ordered the FIASCHETTO for pickup. It was cold when I picked it up, and I was on time. The dough is the problem; it is quite chewy, like gum, and the promised toppings were few. It says it comes with sauce, kind of enough to make the crust look red, and the rest of the toppings were scant. For a $17 small pizza, you can do better on other items on the menu. It really wouldn't matter what you put on this pizza, your jaw will be sore by the time you get through a slice.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank jaycT8723SC
Reviewed 27 November 2020

This place is first class in every aspect. I eat here every trip to Ocean City. It doesn't matter what you order you'll love it !! If you like Caesar Salad you'll find none better unless you go to the Trolley Stop in Ellicott City. They both are as good as it gets. I've never had better Shrimp Scampi, try it and I'm sure you'll agree. The Penne Rigate Alla Bolognese is like putting heaven in your mouth. The same for the Lasagna. I've never had better Pizza ! Their Pepperoni and Sweet Sausage are must toppings, i also get Mushrooms and Red Peppers on mine. My only regret is that i don't live there, i'd love to dine there more often. I stay at the Holiday Inn when O.C. so i had to try this place out since it is just off of the main lobby. I am so glad i did, what a find, boy what a find ! The wait staff is on top of their game and VERY friendly. I can't say enough about J.P. who works in the Deli. He was slicing lunchmeat that i had never seen before (soppressatta) so he let me try a slice. Best lunchmeat i've ever had hands down. I wound up buying 4 lbs of it to take back to Baltimore. 2 lbs of the regular and 2 lbs of the spicy. I also got a pound of their homemade Mazzarello Cheese which is also very good. Then there's the Chocolate Éclair and Italian Cookies.....I'll tell you what - make sure you save room for them as they are to die for, YUMMMM !! I can't say enough good things about this place. I have no idea who the owner is but he/she definitely knows how to run a restaurant. Quality food at affordable prices is what you'll get here every time you go. I wish they bottled and sold their Caesar Salad Dressing, man that stuff is good !! I'll be looking forward to my next trip to O.C. and i'll DEFINITELY be dinning at a Touch of Italy !!

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank J7645HVricks
BigCipTOI, Marketing at Touch of Italy, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Thank you so much for your visit and responses. We value your input. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 19 October 2020

We shared a great appetizer and each of us ordered a small salad. The small salads were enormous! We enjoyed the salad dressing so much, we purchased some to take home. Enjoy a really good Italian meal and be sure to take in the open pizza kitchen! 5 stars.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Bob O
BigCipTOI, Marketing at Touch of Italy, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Thank you for visiting us and leaving your comments. We always appreciate input from our guests.