US$ 419
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$ 308
The Ambassador Inn(Ocean City)
US$ 220
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$ 309
US$ 408
Beach Plaza Hotel(Ocean City)
US$ 327
US$ 309
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
US$ 183
US$ 156
  • Pool
Bedtime Inn(Ocean City)
US$ 155
Barefoot Mailman(Ocean City)
US$ 236
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We stopped in Ocean City, Md on a whim while traveling home from VA Beach. The Rideau was the second hotel I walked into looking for a room to accomodate 6 travlers for a one night stay. The lobby area was neat and clean but the woman at the desk was not pleasent to deal with. She was older (50s maybe) with dirty blondish hair.

I walked in and she was having a conversation with some woman dressed in a bathing suit, possibly a renter. The woman at the desk seemed annoyed that I was there. She gruffly asked if she could help me. I said I needed a room for one night for 6 travelers. She told me the price ($139) and I'ld have to get 2 rooms.

I said that the price was high for just one night and that half of our group were small children. I asked here if there was anything she could do and with a quick "Nope" she turned her head toward thebathingsuited woman and continued her conversation.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

this is a simple older style family lodge. pool is nice and its right on the boardwalk . if you want a clean simple modest room at fair price this is it . they do allow smoking all around the motel which was a draw back for sure. but the family staff was sweet and super accommodating

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank David S
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the room and everything with the hotel. The price and location is a good deal, so close to the main boardwalk attractions & pier. Before I left on this trip, I booked again for this August.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

If I could give this place 0 stars that's exactly what I would do!!!! This place along with its staff, especially Danielle were amongst the worst that I have EVER had to encounter! Not only was she beyond rude, but Danielle did absolutely nothing for me and family!

Unfortunately for us, I booked this motel months in advance to come and spend Memorial Day Weekend here in Ocean City to celebrate my mothers birthday along with the holiday. I had originally booked 2 separate rooms because I had 8 people joining us on what we thought was going to be a great family vacation. Recently we had a few people drop out of our plans and I immediately called the Ridaeu Motel and asked that my 2 rooms be switched into a much larger ocean front room. They accommodated me and sent along a confirmation email confirming the larger room; at this point I was very pleased.

Fast forward, it's May 26, 2017 (the beginning of the holiday weekend) and my family and I make our 5 hour drive to Ocean City to stay at the Ridaeu. Upon our arrival at 2:58PM for check in time which is 3PM, Danielle ( the worst, most rude and last but not least racially discriminatory employee in the place) informs us that there was a mix up on their part (that they knew all about and had realized before we had arrived) and our ocean front room (that mind you was ALREADY FULLY PAID FOR!) was given to another group of women that showed up to the motel for check in at 8AM (which is NOT the hotels policy time for check in) and that room, and no other ocean front room that slept 6 people would be available for THE REST OF THE WEEKEND!!!

We immediately became outraged and asked Danielle what would be done for us being that our room was already paid for. She looked us square in the face and told us that she could give us 2 SEPERATE ROOMS (which is what I didn't want) and there would possibly be an extra charge. I then asked her why I wasn't called or informed before I had arrived at the motel of the mix up being that they had noticed it before hand; she had absolutely no answer for us, and told us that the whole situtation was making her anxious (making it very clear to us that the only thing making her anxious was the color of our skin... horrible feeling!) Danielle continued to tell us that the only thing she WOULD do; by her OWN CHOICE( because what she could have and should have done was a totally different story) was give us the 2 seperate rooms, AND she WOULD NOT move the other people that were given our room to one of the other rooms.

Finally we got out of this horrible discriminatory motel and made our way to the newly booked hotel.

I TRULY WISH THAT NO ONE WOULD EVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH DANIELLE OR THIS HORRIBLE MOTEL EVER AGAIN! I STRONGLY ADVISE PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY FROM THE RIDEAU MOTOR INN!

Stayed: May 2017
3  Thank Brittany O
Danielle K, Manager at Rideau Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

I'm very sorry that you have chosen to make this event a personal attack on me. Let me explain to you what actually happened so maybe you can understand. Your family booked two inside rooms. On Tuesday, you called and wanted to go from two smaller rooms with no view, to one larger room with a view. Since you had booked with booking.com, you were told to cancel the one room with booking.com. We are unable to cancel that for you on our end. Unfortunately, the room that was cancelled was the upgraded room. Therefore, when you arrived, that room had already been rented as it was available in our system.

When your family came to check in, I explained what had happened and offered you the two rooms that you had originally booked at a discounted price. You insisted that I kick the people out of the room immediately so that you could have the ocean view. I'm very sorry but that is not something that I would ever do. I offered to give you the second room for free, or help you find another hotel that may have an ocean front available. That was not acceptable to you. I feel as though I did everything in my power to rectify the situation, aside from kicking the current guests out of the room. When you finally decided to go elsewhere, you did so only after accusing me of discriminating against you because of the color of your skin which was particularly offensive. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

My family has been in business on this property since 1960 serving people of all races, religions, and sexual orientations. The racial and ethnic diversity of our hard working staff reflects our unwavering policy if discrimination.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My husband and I tried to go away for our anniversary weekend. We stayed at Ridiau Motor Inn as it was a convenient location for spring fest that weekend. The room was super small and very outdated. But that is not the worst. We didn't sleep all weekend, College kids were allowed to fight, party ,drink, be in the hallways slamming doors ALL NIGHT. We thought at one point a fight was going to come through our room door. We call the office and the boy said...." yeah I know they are fighting, what do I do?" He didn't call the police until we told him too. The college kids were going around banging on everyone's door starting at 6am screaming it was beach time. The weekend employee was smoking in the office and up drinking and smoking with the college kids staying at the hotel.
We complained to the "Manager" upon checkout Sunday who claims the weekend person was her brother. She never offered to compensate us except to mail us a free night which of course we have never seen. So we paid over 300$ for a weekend away and didn't sleep but 3 hours maybe per night. I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN AND WILL RECCOMMEND EVERYONE ELSE TO FIND A BETTER PLACE TO STAY!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank fpfc1714

Unfortunately, there was a large group of fraternity brothers that booked with us online that were less than undesirable. We normally do not have an overnight security person until Memorial Day, so we only had an on call person available that weekend. I apologize for the noise and problems they were creating. I can assure you, that is not normally the case around here. Please look out for an email I will be sending you shortly. Again, please accept our apologies as that behavior is unacceptable.